• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scaramucci claims Reince leaked his info [it was public], demands FBI investigate

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Excuse me but if this guy works in the White House and Reince is the White House CHIEF OF STAFF, wouldnt he be reporting his own boss to the FBI?

Pillville

v3U-gjosMHEmPKXv3x86H-5HkfY=.gif

Blader

Excuse me but if this guy works in the White House and Reince is the White House CHIEF OF STAFF, wouldnt he be reporting his own boss to the FBI?

Scaramucci reports directly to Trump, so Priebus is not his boss even though usually the comms director (as with anyone else in the WH) is supposed to report to the chief of staff.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
Yeah, Trump will probably get jealous of the attention and fire him.

It would be pretty funny to see a guy getting fired because he kissed ass so well that he stole the show from his boss.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
How long before we find out Trump wants Spicer back, and ends up with communications director Ann Coulter?

Kurdel

Banned
Scaramucci saying Iraq, Syria and NK leaks are the real ones hurting the country, what the fuck is he talking sbout? Trump has leaked more on those issues than anyone else.

Welp. Didn't take long for this one to break.

NEXT.

Nah, Trump is eating this up.

Scaramucci keep saying he is Trumps friend, Trump will keep him for a while.

Amalthea

Banned
Maybe it will be like in that episode of American Dad where each of the nerds became school announcer and each one had his meltdowns sooner than the last. I guess then it will also end the same way: Trump will take over the job himself and instantly start to admit molesting little girls.

Clefargle

This great for many raisins but this is my fave:

If trump keeps pushing the narrative that Mueller is compromised or has conflicts of interest

the press will ask Scarramucci about his statements

Scarramucci will likely take the bait and defend trumps statements

The press will ask him about his own conflicts of interest and failures to disclose/divest

He will hopefully freak out and make the administration suffer even more

DeadTrees

SCARAMUCCI: -- and let's talk about what's going on inside the White House, and going on inside these departments and inside the intergovernmental agencies, that we need to stop because we're American citizens --

CUOMO: Fine.

SCARAMUCCI: -- and the people that are working in those jobs have to honor those jobs --

CUOMO: Fine, fine.

SCARAMUCCI: -- and they have to honor the position they have. Like i said about the West Wing, if there's 300 people working there and there's 300 million people the country, you're one in a million. Why don't you honor the job? You remember Joe Paterno? What would he say? Act like you've been there before. Act with honor and dignity and respect and hold the confidence of the presidency and his office. Why don't we do that? And if you want to leak something, you can have a new Director of Communications and if it's a leak that's going to help the presidency, why don't we do that.

-----

Just so we haven't forgotten, Joe Pa was aware that his assistant coach was an active child rapist, and swept it under the rug for years.

Also, this dude is fucking crazy.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I legit don't think this guy lasts more than a couple months. This is the problem with hiring non-politicians: their success in the relatively small world of finance gives them a false sense of competence.

Especially when the entire media apparatus is constantly focused on taking you down a peg.

Kareha

Every time I think politics here in the UK is bad, I just have to turn on the news to see others have it worse than us.

Armaros

I legit don't think this guy lasts more than a couple months. This is the problem with hiring non-politicians: their success in the relatively small world of finance gives them a false sense of competence.

Especially when the entire media apparatus is constantly focused on taking you down a peg.

Trump loves loud boisterous New York entrepreneurs, if they are social pariahs like him, all the better.

someone asked sanders about mooch and reince. saying trump likes the competition.

sounds like mooch about to walk his way up to the top soon.

Slime

Banned
The Trump administration is like the real life, stupid version of the Sith. Put enough absolute evil motherfuckers in the same room and they can't help but tear each other apart.

antonz

The report that Priebus may be fired is likely true. This is the Trump way. Have people publicly shit on the person then fire them.

Could Priebus be a leaker? Maybe I would suspect his primary loyalty is to the GOP.

gspec

The Trump administration is like the real life, stupid version of the Sith. Put enough absolute evil motherfuckers in the same room and they can't help but tear each other apart.

That may be why the sith instituted the rule of two.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I thought "Mooch" was a nickname GAF and the Internet thought of like "Spicey", didn't realize it's apparently his canon nickname.

The report that Priebus may be fired is likely true. This is the Trump way. Have people publicly shit on the person then fire them.

Could Priebus be a leaker? Maybe I would suspect his primary loyalty is to the GOP.

The ironic thing is that many reports have said that there are multiple leakers in the white House, so the investigation BY Trump will actually end up as a witch hunt, unlike the investigation INTO Trump.

Ryan Lizza just released an article about the call he got from Scaramucci last night.
http://www.newyorker.com/news/ryan-...e-leakers-reince-priebus-and-steve-bannon/amp

Oh shit this is gold.

”Reince is a fucking paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac," Scaramucci said. He channelled Priebus as he spoke: ” ‘Oh, Bill Shine is coming in. Let me leak the fucking thing and see if I can cock-block these people the way I cock-blocked Scaramucci for six months.' " (Priebus did not respond to a request for comment.)

”I'm not Steve Bannon, I'm not trying to suck my own cock," he said, speaking of Trump's chief strategist. ”I'm not trying to build my own brand off the fucking strength of the President. I'm here to serve the country."

”O.K., the Mooch showed up a week ago," he said. ”This is going to get cleaned up very shortly, O.K.? Because I nailed these guys. I've got digital fingerprints on everything they've done through the F.B.I. and the fucking Department of Justice."

Carn82

Scaramucci also told me that, unlike other senior officials, he had no interest in media attention. “I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own cock,” he said, speaking of Trump’s chief strategist. “I’m not trying to build my own brand off the fucking strength of the President. I’m here to serve the country.” (Bannon declined to comment.)

I'm in total awe.

He refers to himself in the third person - as "The Mooch." Jesus. He comes across as an unhinged, raving lunatic on a power trip.

And, again - people who are genuinely straight shooters don't call themselves straight shooters.
He's like Trump who talks in third person as well.

Top Bottom