• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anthony Scaramucci explicit interview with Ryan Lizza at the New Yorker

mike6467

Has anyone dropped the inevitable "look how passionate he is to MAGA! Exactly what we need, no BS straight shooters" yet?

kevin1025

Banned
Jeez Peter King defending the mooch.

Wow

"he's a tough guy, smart guy, unorthodox, the president want the mooch, let's see where it goes"

"The people like the moochs style""who cares what he says about bannon and preibus"

"he takes no prisoners"

"He said it in a moment of anger"

Someone spit at him and say they're just being unorthodox.

Pretty much. He's been cussing at Congress and showing them up as well. His whole thing is that no one has the stones to get him to shut up, he can say and act as he sees fit. Until some bodies start to drop that is.

I think Trump knows that Congressmen are cowards and opportunists, so he manipulates both of those qualities for maximum effect.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Dude, you just leaked that shit.

Something is definitely going on with the GOP and the White House.
Trying to oust Sessions AND Reince?
They are the only two remaining people in the administration that are actually from the GOP?
Logically, it makes no sense to make an enemy of your own party, but psychology rarely makes sense.

Snwaters

Nothing will happen to the Mooch now because Trump likes the guy. For now Like with Sessions, the moment he does something he doesn't like, Trump will turn on him.

What's good about this is,, our good friend Mooch doesn't have any filters, and will probably go ham on his boss. Ticking timebomb waiting to happen.

Chittagong

Gold Member
Ok I know I said I'd miss Spicey, but turns out I was wrong, The Mooch is infinite times better. I haven't laughed this hard in ages, holy shit

Rick-Wilson-tweet.png

GOP media strategist Rick Wilson

I don't think it's a little....

tneJI3t.gif

BigDug13

I'm just imagining late night talk show hosts like Colbert (my fave) salivating over Trump gifting them with an even more comedic source of material. This guy is crazy.

Mathieran

Banned
This is absolutely insane. We can't keep going like this. We are digging our own grave....but I'm laughing my ass off at all of it. What else can I do? I'm contacting my representatives and voting when I can.

Spicey was just a flustered, bashful idiot in the impossible job of trying to divine and repackage Trump's "message" into something rational human beings can understand.

The Mooch is a goddamn circus sideshow.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
just when you think things can't get any wilder this guy turns up

it's like someone hit the NOS button on a car speeding towards a wall

This is fucking insane, everything is fucking insane.

I want the most boring politicians in charge in 2018/2020. I want to be put to sleep.

chekhonte

This is fucking insane, everything is fucking insane.

I want the most boring politicians in charge in 2018/2020. I want to be put to sleep.

Seriously. I want the next president to have a voice that's a combination of Ben Stein and HAL9000 when he's being shut down.

pulsemyne

I wish someone had replied to that tweet with a fake Malcolm Tucker one calling him a cocaine addled cunt. That would have been good.

This thread needs a catchier title because that Bannon pull quote is fucking incredible.

I would like to throw one out there if any mods decide the title needs something more descriptive:

"Anthony Scaramucci discusses sucking cocks in new interview"

I couldn't use the original title of the piece because it was too long, and I didn't want to hype of the content of the interview. The entire thing is bonkers, and I wanted to attempt to make it impartial so it could be read in total. So, I hope a mod doesn't do a silly title.

He's acting like his profanity was the problem with his quotes. This man is the Comminications Director. For the White House.

I literally thought this was a New Yorker parody article when I first read it.

I might actually watch SNL this weekend. There has to be a Mooch skit incoming.

Tovarisc

Issue is less language he used, but attacks he did towards others employees within administration.

He is standing by attacks while apologizes for language of them.

PJV3

I hope Bannon in every interview from now on gets asked if he's blowing his own trumpet too much.

Top Bottom