• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

phanphare

Banned

fonziejumpsshark3sl.gif

/dead

To be fair though, Shumpert's track was decent enough. Metta's was really lazy and a shit attempt at having the instrumental carry the lyrics.

Metta is an awful rapper, I agree. Most NBA players really can't rap anyway, didn't we learn something from T.I?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ObiEx2rCXo

I agree with you on Gang Starr, I was listening to their music last night. Premo is one of the greats. I'm sure you have heard of it, but you need to listen to The Sun Rises in the East if you haven't. Probably my favorite Premo-produced album.

EDIT: On another note, I thought you were talking about guys like Young Thug and Future, my bad.

Mory Dunz

These State Farm commercials need more thought or effort.

The best one was the girl getting a new car and the guy having his rims stolen.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Lowry with dat air ball haha

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Please lose Klay!

yes haha

Top Bottom