• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

League of Legends |OT13| Diamond is Unreachable

zkylon

zkylewd
DJFF6ETXkAAYzGx.jpg

what's this shit where's the ahri nendo.........

zkylon

zkylewd
I get the eyerolls at all the Ahri focus, but that's an amazing animation.
it's not that it's ahri focus, just a downgrade from last time's and not a great video overall

it's not "6 hours of mei cleaning" bad but you know, rito's done better before, you grow to expect them to do something equal or better quality

also i'm fucked with the ahri nendo since riot screwed it all up and it won't be released by the time my dad comes back from uk

you had one thing to do riot...

zkylon

zkylewd
The trailer weebs deserve.

I don't know what they were going for with this though. They didn't show anything that wasn't already mentioned in the bio.
ye that's the problem

they do a lot more storytelling with the pictures on the story than this

i also love ahri but think the direction they chose for her is real lame

totes gonna buy syndra tho, i've come full circle about that skin, it's great

Soulblighterr

Neo Member
ye that's the problem

they do a lot more storytelling with the pictures on the story than this

i also love ahri but think the direction they chose for her is real lame

Yeah, feel like they haven't told anything new pertaining to the lore in any of the animated shorts they have released so far.

I'm don't think the direction for Ahri is lame, they could be going for Homura's character with her (maybe).

zkylon

zkylewd
is destiny that boredlands clone

Yeah, feel like they haven't told anything new pertaining to the lore in any of the animated shorts they have released so far.

I'm don't think the direction for Ahri is lame, they could be going for Homura's character with her (maybe).
in general i feel star guardians season 2 has little to add to the star guardian cinematic universe

except syndra, who looks like a villain, which is why i like her

Leezard

Quests requiring a 5 man premade are fucking stupid.

I think it's kinda bad yeah, but you're probably not going to have a chance at completing the hard quests unless you have a 5 man premade anyway. Good luck getting your random matched guy not pick a marksman if he wants to play it but you want to finish the quest.

Quonny

Charging more for a border?

I thought those borders were to incentivize people to buy the skins at launch since they go on sale down the road. Now they're just for people who want to spend extra.

The skins are really nice quality, but man, Riot looking real greedy with this.

Charging more for a border?

I thought those borders were to incentivize people to buy the skins at launch since they go on sale down the road. Now they're just for people who want to spend extra.

The skins are really nice quality, but man, Riot looking real greedy with this.
They've been doing that for like a year now though

Quonny

They've been doing that for like a year now though

The last time we had borders I thought it was because we also had a discount at launch, right? Weren't the project skins 1350 at launch with a border and then 1350 afterwards just with no border?

But yeah, they have been doing it, I guess. But now they're actually more expensive than the base skin price.

zkylon

zkylewd
The last time we had borders I thought it was because we also had a discount at launch, right? Weren't the project skins 1350 at launch with a border and then 1350 afterwards just with no border?

But yeah, they have been doing it, I guess. But now they're actually more expensive than the base skin price.

they're selling both options now, with extra charge for the border? what price are they going for?

zkylon

zkylewd
last year's trailers was a billion times better: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbd1XTzj4BY

#teamlux

anyways, bought the syndra skin cos that one's great and i noticed they added videos for the new skins to the home page, which would probably mark the first time you can preview the skin before buying it inside the client

Uop0a6O.png

that's a step in the right direction, they should add one of these for every skin, tho obviously they should just let you boot like a 5 minutes bot match so you can test how it looks for yourself

1700ish RP for the skin + border + icon
that's a pretty bad deal but so is everything including an icon cos you're paying money for an avatar lol

the border thing is kind of whatever, those shitty borders were originally meant to be like a reward for early adopters but probably nobody cared, so they're repurposing them to sweeten the deal of those terrible skin+icon bundles. so it's crap for more crap, but probably no one cares as no one buys those bundles anyways and riot probably only sells them cos they probably cost them pennies to make and might as well get a few more bucks out of ppl that are buying skins i guess

like usual i dislike virtual scarcity so have a limited event for no reason other than to pressure people into buying shit is real sucky and anti-players but borders are such a shitty unimportant thing that i'm willing to give them a pass lol

Ahri's video is cool.
I like her attitude in this video more than in the other video (the one where Leona needs to save her ass every time)

zkylon

zkylewd
mode is really cool, i like it a lot

i think the winning strategy is gonna be to pick lux, jinx and then two supports and another dmg champion (i'm thinking mf or syndra, idk). you basically spam shields, have jinx dps down the bosses and lux snipe velkozes. idk what you can pick poppy for

i bought flat cdr blues, i think that's gonna be really useful and i think buying forbidden idol early is a good idea

This new mode is a joy. I wish every new rotating game mode had this much production value.

Kinda makes me wish there was a LoL Diablo-like.

zkylon

zkylewd
normal was pretty easy, onslaught is hard

these missions are garbage tho, who thought premade 5 missions where you don't even get to pick your team is a good idea...

This new mode is a joy. I wish every new rotating game mode had this much production value.

Kinda makes me wish there was a LoL Diablo-like.
yeah, it's great

Top Bottom