• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AUS: Final Fantasy XIV Complete Edition Available with a Domino's order

As someone who doesn't mind Domino's, I would legit get this if I lived in Aus.

Now, if only SQenix added a /pizza command...

Kinsei

Banned
I would totally get this if I lived in Austraila. Pizzas for a get together with friends and a free game? Fuck yeah.

It's actually a pretty decent deal to reunite some friends and get into the game without too much investment (until you get addicted and need to pay for subs, that is).

hitmon

Too bad this isn't in the US, this would make me get some Domino's. I'm assuming the codes are region specific for FFXIV.

This is a really fun & clever combo. With codes being so easy to print, I wonder if this kind of novelty promotion will catch on in the states.

I'll take it. *orders Lunch for the next three days*

FYI, Australian Dominos is basically the single best delivered pizza on the planet (from a major chain restaurant).

Dominoes is easily the best of the big 4 pizza chains in the US. (Dominoes, Little Caesars, Papa John's, Pizza Hut). Don't know what the hate is about.

Abylim

It's pretty hard to find good pizza for under $10 here. And Sam others have said, Dominos has actually improved over the last few years.

This is actually a good deal.

EctoPrime

I would recommend that anybody new to FF14 that obtains a game code from this deal to grind everything to level 35 in a trial account first. Then apply the code to that account for a chance at getting to the Stormblood expansion. That way you could spend more than the 30 free subscription days playing.

Soar

So I ordered and it seems that the game is listed as $31.25 in the order detail. The pizzas are around $5 each.

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
So recently Sqaure-Enix has had:

A 7-11 Water Bottle Promotion

MoGaxbx.jpg

A Carl's and Hardee's soft drink fountain Cup

n1doSJb.png

A Dr. Pepper Promotion

and a Mrs.Freshley's Promotion

XSUQKDi.png

Yeah Square-Enix's recent marketing approach with food and drinks to promote the game is weird.

Soar

Question for veterans, can I create and play a trial account till level 35 and continue by using this code?

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
Question for veterans, can I create and play a trial account till level 35 and continue by using this code?

Keep in mind that I don't have any direct experience with the scenario your proposing because I played the game long before the concept of a "Trial" was around for this game but what your trying to do should be possible because I'm assuming all you get from Domino's Pizza is a Retail code for the actual game that you input on Mog Station.

If you join the game don't be shy and drop by the OT

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1391878

Soar

Keep in mind that I don't have any direct experience with the scenario your proposing because I played the game long before the concept of a "Trial" was around for this game but what your trying to do should be possible because I'm assuming all you get from Domino's Pizza is a Retail code for the actual game that you input on Mog Station.

If you join the game don't be shy and drop by the OT

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1391878

Thank you for that, I definitely will!

sTiTcH AU

Dominoes is easily the best of the big 4 pizza chains in the US. (Dominoes, Little Caesars, Papa John's, Pizza Hut). Don't know what the hate is about.

Dominoes pizzas in Australia are really small and there is a surge in independent pizza stores popping up everywhere that make far superior pizzas for only a little extra in $$$.

So recently Sqaure-Enix has had:

A 7-11 Water Bottle Promotion

MoGaxbx.jpg

A Carl's and Hardee's soft drink fountain Cup

n1doSJb.png

A Dr. Pepper Promotion

and a Mrs.Freshley's Promotion

XSUQKDi.png

Yeah Square-Enix's recent marketing approach with food and drinks to promote the game is weird.

We should start trying to take bets what food product is next.

I want to go in on instant noodles.

Top Bottom