• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warframe |OT| Ninjas Play Free - PS4

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think P streamline will ever be in the game. DE steve said he put it in as a joke to fuck with dataminers. Why it was left in the files or why said files were able to be manipulated by hackers to the point of being able to sell them is 100% on DE and their security department.

They need to change login rewards so newer players can catch up before they limit things such as Primed Streamline to it.

I'd rather a login token system, just like I'd rather a Sortie token system.

But also Primed Streamline could easily be the 1000 day login reward, and I think that would actually make sense given how big of a game changer that will be.

Considering I recently passed day 550... Halfway there! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

(primed shred on day 600 is definitely something I'm looking forward to)

I'm the type of person who login rewards disincentivize. If something is added to the game that I cannot possibly catch-up to in order to be on equal grounds as others then I'll probably drop it. I almost actually dropped the game when I learned there were two primed weapons and a whole primed frame that I would never be able to get because I didn't back the game from day 0. Luckily the weapons seem pretty meh and at least Umbra Excalibur is something possibly comparable that I can acquire.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Started this back up again, any reason I was kicked out of the clan?

If spot open, would likely to join back up

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Ppl do know for defense missions you have to actually defend said person right? Failed sortie 2 twice now cuz pubs can't he bothered to pay the slightest attention. Jfc. ADD generation.

Don't know why I bother just get another lens/statue anyway.

VariantX

Ppl do know for defense missions you have to actually defend said person right? Failed sortie 2 twice now cuz pubs can't he bothered to pay the slightest attention. Jfc. ADD generation.

Don't know why I bother just get another lens/statue anyway.

There's always that microscopic chance for a legendary core which is the easiest 3-400 platinum you'll ever get in trade chat.

frizby

Started this back up again, any reason I was kicked out of the clan?

If spot open, would likely to join back up

Well I'm playing daily, if I could get invited back it would be appreciated

Glad you're back. Invite sent.

I routinely kick people for inactivity to keep the clan healthy, and we're always happy to invite people back when they pick the game back up. It's nothing personal. For the sake of transparency, the clan doesn't have a firm policy for inactivity, but I usually let people who are under mastery rank 10 go for no more than 20 days or so offline. Higher mastery ranks get a little more flexibility, and I've created a special rank for people who are on a break and let me know.

If we wait for extended periods to see whether new players are going to be consistently active, it could hurt us during clan events and ultimately kill the clan entirely as our active players could seek out more active clans. I think brininging people back in as they request is a better approach, because at least we're inviting the folks who do come back to a healthy clan. Also, every clan member has the permissions to send clan invites, so it shouldn't take long.

Anyway, welcome back!

I've been a little bit scarce while dropping a platinum trophy on Horizon Zero Dawn, but I've still logged in every day. Fantastic game BTW.

Welp, I got the last piece of Excalibur and should be ready to build him after work today. And now that Rhino Prime is unvaulted I can have all frames except for Excalibur Prime.

Still haven't done a sortie.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I have twitchprime access due to a free month trial, got Overwatch gold loot box

So tomorrow we get Warframe goodies...

https://blog.twitch.tv/twitch-prime-members-get-exclusive-prime-loot-in-warframe-137b3ae4dbdb

This what we get:
The Prime with Prime Bundle includes:
· Frost Prime — Play as a heavily-armored Warframe that is able to manipulate the vapor and moisture in the area to both his own and his team’s advantage. Frost Prime makes his chilling return exclusively in this Prime with Prime Bundle.
· Vistapa Prime Syandana — Only four Prime Cosmetics are released each year and are available for a limited time. Prime Cosmetics can be worn by any Warframe to bestow prestige in the battlefield.
· Dragon Mod Pack — Get a random set of 5 mods including 2 guaranteed rare mods that can be used to upgrade your Warframes and Weapons.

So is this a huge bonus for people still starting out?
I'm only up to Mercury with 15 hours invested

I'm really trying to 100% the game Trophy wise, most I'm locked out on due to finishing the planet stuff first

Also I got a glitched Trophy =/
Sentinel Proficiency, it leveled to max at rewards screen and not within the game
Talax or something like that, I'm leveling my Kubrick hoping another Sentinel drops along the way or I'll Polarity the Sentinel and try again

So stupid!

I have twitchprime access due to a free month trial, got Overwatch gold loot box

So tomorrow we get Warframe goodies...

https://blog.twitch.tv/twitch-prime-members-get-exclusive-prime-loot-in-warframe-137b3ae4dbdb

This what we get:
The Prime with Prime Bundle includes:
· Frost Prime — Play as a heavily-armored Warframe that is able to manipulate the vapor and moisture in the area to both his own and his team’s advantage. Frost Prime makes his chilling return exclusively in this Prime with Prime Bundle.
· Vistapa Prime Syandana — Only four Prime Cosmetics are released each year and are available for a limited time. Prime Cosmetics can be worn by any Warframe to bestow prestige in the battlefield.
· Dragon Mod Pack — Get a random set of 5 mods including 2 guaranteed rare mods that can be used to upgrade your Warframes and Weapons.

So is this a huge bonus for people still starting out?
I'm only up to Mercury with 15 hours invested

I'm really trying to 100% the game Trophy wise, most I'm locked out on due to finishing the planet stuff first

Also I got a glitched Trophy =/
Sentinel Proficiency, it leveled to max at rewards screen and not within the game
Talax or something like that, I'm leveling my Kubrick hoping another Sentinel drops along the way or I'll Polarity the Sentinel and try again

So stupid!

So sad Twitch prime is not available on Mexico so I cant get those goodies =(

Crizume

Neo Member
Any one have a good farming spot for new Meso M1 relics. IO is apparently really bad for them. Got all the other relics and pieces for rhino but yet to see a Meso relic after like 15+ runs on IO

VandalD

Any one have a good farming spot for new Meso M1 relics. IO is apparently really bad for them. Got all the other relics and pieces for rhino but yet to see a Meso relic after like 15+ runs on IO
According to the list on War.farm, Io A rotation is one of the best places to get that relic. I've had really bad luck with the unvaulted relics too.

jfull7602

Neo Member

Direct from the wiki: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Void_Relic/DropLocationsByRelic
There is an entire list for all relics, and sorted by relic type. Just scroll until you find what you need.

Personally, I have real good luck getting relics on Io, and if I am not there, I will typically go to Hydron to get other relics and level up at the same time.

I like how the game dont understand I cant participate into free Frost prime, yet the game put the promo on the market and the Darvo letter to hurry the hell up to get it

Hyun Sai

Hello, I have a question regarding the account linking.

I have a main Euro account : Hyunsai

I have a secondary US account : Hyunsai972

I started Warframe on the US account, and will only use this account for this game I never launched the game on the euro account.

When linking the PS4 account to Warframe.com website, it links it to "Hyunsai" and not "Hyunsai972".

What's the problem here ?

Thanks.

Amon37

Spent a few hours last night and got lucky getting the last relics and parts for Oberon, Silva, and sybaris, they are all cooking.

Some nice reveals:

Edit: Quick and dirty thread up here.

Hyroid Prime
Next Warframe is themed upon glass and shaping molten glass.
Warframe goes open world! New wide open ground based relay Cetus, with civilians, culture, merchants, quests.
Streams directly into a 3km world space (reminds me of an Act in Diablo 3), day/night cycles with exploration, facilities, bases, patrols, and different gameplay for day vs night (think Dying Light). New resources to find, spear fishing, on-demand archwing support for crossing the space. Dated for 2017.
Weaponcrafting - make your own weapons from modular parts, name them too. Parts chosen determine stats and stances.
Operators are all grown up. New resources go into warrior operator armor, modular and nameable focus-weapons (Think the Dune movie's weirding modules), combo attacks with operators and their warframes.
Umbra Excalibur in next cinematic quest: The Sacrifice.

And as an aside, lmao

Guy gets on stage to propose to his girlfriend, she says yes, crowd goes wild, tears flow, and then he says what a second and asks the panel to nerf Trinity, crowd goes sour.

Awkward

VandalD

I'm wondering how they're going to monetize this. Better save some platinum I suppose. I'm thinking at least that there will be custom weapon slots to be bought with plat, separate from regular weapon slots.

I'm wondering how they're going to monetize this. Better save some platinum I suppose. I'm thinking at least that there will be custom weapon slots to be bought with plat, separate from regular weapon slots.

If I had to guess, the weapon component parts will be sold kind of like how resources are sold now. They did say you'd find the custom parts out in the open world.

VariantX

I'm kind of hopeful for this addition. It means they can do a lot better to craft encounters and make mechanics like stealth actually work. Stealth literally cannot work with the way the current levels are designed and the way warframe mob A.I. works. This is a real opportunity to really make encounters more meaningful instead of just only sending wave after wave of things after you.

Cracklox

Excited about the open area news. It's kinda what I've been wanting from this game for a while now. I hope they get it right.

Custom weapon slots surely. plus materials and rivens slots.

Uh. They give three codes for tennocon - one for each platform. Does that mean each is redeemed individually? So I could give a PC and Xbox player those codes since I don't need them?

Top Bottom