• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV SPOILER THREAD

I'm thoroughly amused by one of the rare times I'm actively skulking on various websites for spoilers, that I can't find any. Put me out of my Luna misery, Peru.

ETA:
OH SNAP! NEW GUEST MEMBER??

Eeey,
Aranea!

Except Luna is gonna be a ghost too.
At least that's what everyone says...

The conclusion of that is
Ghost Regis and Ghost Luna get it on while Noctis watches?

Or Ghost Luna and Noctis reunite while Patrick Swayze watches.

Or Whoopi Goldberg gets Ghost Luna and Noctis together.

...I feel unclean, bring back the weird Noctis/Lightning fan-fic.

I'm thoroughly amused by one of the rare times I'm actively skulking on various websites for spoilers, that I can't find any. Put me out of my Luna misery, Peru.

ETA:

Eeey, Aranea!

We could bring it back if
we could stick in Ghost Regis and Luna in it.

Now this begs the question how many guest party members are truly in this game.

I wonder if Aranea betrayed the old dude and is helping them out.

ETA:

Eeey,
Aranea!

No no no no no!!!!!
Luna supposedly dies and she and King Regis watch Noctis as he finally becomes king.
None of those other choices are true!!!!

Aranea!!! What????

Falk

that puzzling face
Just for future reference, do we have to put spoiler tags in this thread?

I dunno, I guess if it's some kind of twist on a completely different level that you think people in it for spoilers still need warning anyway?

Ray Down

Banned
Though if I remember correctly the leaker said Iris would take over for him.Though maybe he was just referring to her as being a guest. Would need to find what he said.

I might have missed it, do we know if guest party members get combo attacks with Noctis? (Team attacks? Co-op attacks? I've completely forgotten what they are called, apologies.)

Gladio is missing REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hopefully he's gone shopping to buy pants that a) aren't leather, b) don't have a wide leg, c) don't have such a high waist.

No no no no no!!!!!
Luna supposedly dies and she and King Regis watch Noctis as he finally becomes king.
None of those other choices are true!!!!

It would be kinda amazing for the cast of Ghost to show up, though. I look forward to the final shot of the game being Noctis on the throne with the pottery wheel.

Nooo, live, Luna, live!

Mifec

I might have missed it, do we know if guest party members get combo attacks with Noctis? (Team attacks? Co-op attacks? I've completely forgotten what they are called, apologies.)

Hopefully he's gone shopping to buy pants that a) aren't leather, b) don't have a wide leg, c) don't have such a high waist.

It would be kinda amazing for the cast of Ghost to show up, though. I look forward to the final shot of the game being Noctis on the throne with the pottery wheel.

Nooo, live, Luna, live!
Man real talk, no man would wear his alternate outfit pants of his own free will. The normal leather ones are whatever, but the alt ones are an insult.

Also they do, you have combos with Cor.

Falk

that puzzling face

You'll be able to issue these allies commands and attack together through link attacks.

When Noctis successfully parries, Iris will attack using a Moogle

via Gematsu.

Man real talk, no man would wear his alternate outfit pants of his own free will. The normal leather ones are whatever, but the alt ones are an insult.

Also they do, you have combos with Cor.

via Gematsu.

The alternate outfit is hilarious, bless. Gladio, no.

I'd completely forgotten about the Cor link attack, thanks, guys! (That also explains what Iris was doing with the Moogle, I'd seen the scans, but hadn't read up on them later.) Link attacks with
Aranea
are going to be glorious.

Mifec

The alternate outfit is hilarious, bless. Gladio, no.

I'd completely forgotten about the Cor link attack, thanks, guys! (That also explains what Iris was doing with the Moogle, I'd seen the scans, but hadn't read up on them later.) Link attacks with
Aranea
are going to be glorious.

She's gonna spin on her spear and then noctis is gonna grab her legs and they're gonna spin together and helicopter the enemies away.

Calling it:
Luna dies midway and Aranea becomes Noctis's love interest and eventually gets him. To show how much she has changed she changes her name to
Stella
and they live happily ever after. You know, after the whole world just falls apart.

Yeah I needed something to do haha. Not an insider trust me.

She's gonna spin on her spear and then noctis is gonna grab her legs and they're gonna spin together and helicopter the enemies away.
Lewd.

I'm at that point where I've gotten so far ahead in my work I want to carbon-freeze myself till the game is out and my copy arrives. Hope its like MGSV where it was due out on a...tuesday and arrived the friday before, for me.

Mifec

I'm at that point where I've gotten so far ahead in my work I want to carbon-freeze myself till the game is out and my copy arrives. Hope its like MGSV where it was due out on a...tuesday and arrived the friday before, for me.

Imagine how awesome waiting for stuff is for me. I finished school, I never have to work in my life, all my friends have to be real people so I rarely see them. I finish every game I want to play in 2 days, I'm literally out of fiction books to read. Every release seems so far away.

I'm legit replaying W3 for like the 3rd time rofl.

1479593527215gcj87.jpg

HOLY SHIT ARANEA

Please stop covering everything in spoiler tags in the spoiler thread.

Aranea is a cool addition to the party, even if temporary. Hope it's not a super short addition.

Daft_Cat

Have people figured out where the more linear second half takes place?

I'm guessing at least part will be set in Insomnia. I recall the team saying the city wouldn't be explorable, which would make sense given what we know about the later parts of the game. It just seems like too important of a setting to never visit at some point (even with Kingsglaive already covering the attack).

Have people figured out where the more linear second half takes place?

I'm guessing at least part will be set in Insomnia. I recall the team saying the city wouldn't be explorable, which would make sense given what we know about the later parts of the game. It just seems like too important of a setting to never visit at some point (even with Kingsglaive already covering the attack).

I think it supposedly covers some of the cities/areas mentioned that we otherwise don't visit. That might sound obvious but my mind has gone blank on their names. I believe Insomnia is supposedly the "final dungeon"/major area of the game, but I don't think any confirmed leaks about this have come out yet.

Top Bottom