• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2017 - Giveaways are back

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUnited83

For you.
I'll bite, where do you put in the coupon though (I see check-out stuff, but no place for the coupon).

Though WOW, some of these advertised figurines are a lot more NSFW than I was expecting.

EDIT: Though right, region locks. I'm in the US so I should probably hold out and wait.

Didn't even notice the figurines, thankfully I have Ghostery installed on Chrome so I don't see those crappy recommendations.

Anteater

stoned sophie is best sophie

screenshot_2017-02-21orjp9.jpg
screenshot_2017-02-21vujgh.jpg

screenshot_2017-02-22zdks6.jpg

couple more

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Mackenzie 92, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Town of Night -- MB-869FA8CC27CCEFD2 - Taken by WinterDemons
Turbo Pug -- MB-C7D413EF1E148F6C - Taken by voodooray

Popstar

Three games I backed on Kickstarter – one in 2013, one in 2014 and one in 2015 – all out in the space of a week.

It never rains it pours.

Nabs

Hollow Knight is very good. It's got a little Metroid, a little Souls, and a lot of heart. I recommend it if you're into games with a ton of exploration. This game is huge.

Unicorn

Oh wow. Heavy Metal Machines is finally live!

No thread on GAF yet though and matches are non-existent... Anyone have even a fleeting interest in an isometric racing/battle game like Rock 'n' Roll Racers, RC Pro AM, Off-Road, BlazeRush, etc.?

I don't like the input lag that seems to be intentional.. Makes it feel way less responsive than BlazeRush or even RC Pro AM, but maybe it's a personal issue and is supposed to actually be responsive?

I missed Shovel Knight. Had fun on the Wii U, never finished it or got to the DLC because the OS is so slow and a mess.

Gonna finish it on PC!

I also rebought the game after playing it on PS4. Worth it.

You're not wrong about the WiiU's slowness. It feels like using a computer with a mechanical hard drive whose specs were barely OK to run Windows Vista. Everything takes an age.

First in best dressed.

ModBot said:
Instructions for bobnowhere:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

AI War: Fleet Command -- MB-410206B5E644B786 - Taken by Mikurden
Broadsword : Age of Chivalry -- MB-E50209B3CEA2DA26 - Taken by texhnolyze
Forbidden Planet -- MB-1D44119A00D168C9 - Taken by Nomadic Sparks
No Time to Explain -- MB-D0D98AC82525F7F8 - Taken by fernandes
Rituals -- MB-9C4957C9B41C356C - Taken by yoshizzle
Rocket Birds: Hardboiled Chicken -- MB-3F52C64B9B36A37A - Taken by dot
THREE DEAD ZED -- MB-C3EE20319757D705 - Taken by Mackenzie 92
TOWER WARS -- MB-3C15809B12578F8E - Taken by Nomadic Sparks
VVVVVV -- MB-D046136698CE5564 - Taken by Press Turn
World of Goo -- MB-8214213EAA1A6715 - Taken by Press Turn

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: One or more keys you added were already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

I actually liked it a lot with the coop. Sure the game was a bit buggy sometimes but I had more fun with it than Diablo 3 lol.

There is this bug that happens in coop where you get kicked after a certain boss (right before you go to elf land). If you reload you cannot progress as the boss battle is frozen and since you are no longer in "sync" with your coop partner you can't get them to pull you past the checkpoint.

We were plowing through it and it just killed our will to play.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
There is this bug that happens in coop where you get kicked after a certain boss (right before you go to elf land). If you reload you cannot progress as the boss battle is frozen and since you are no longer in "sync" with your coop partner you can't get them to pull you past the checkpoint.

We were plowing through it and it just killed our will to play.

I had a game breaking bug that I had to restart the game but then I managed to clear it. Game was good looking and basically being a diablo game with a third person cam was neat. Sure the combat didnt evolve much but it was functional.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.

Balloon Blowout -- MB-BFF3B290D751ECB1 - Taken by MaxiLive
Chess Knight 2 -- MB-38B62DCDEA704A60

Dinjoralo

Man, River City Ransom is-

Augh, fucking tutorial popups I can't read because they come up when I'm mashing buttons!
Why don't they use proper button prompts?!
I think I managed to softlock the game just before it really started...

... But other than that, it's pretty fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom