• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official NXE PREMIUM THEME SHOWCASE

Doodis

burnfout said:
zx3azb.jpg

w22dz5.jpg
Wow, that's a bit of a let down. I wish there wasn't one generic wall of amps for each friend. It's cooler when the backgrounds are varied more.

Lebron

kbear said:
See..The Last Remnant theme posted above would be great if not for that big ass obnoxious title text. I hope that trend doesn't continue
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing

Wired All Wrong said:
Thanks for the RB2 pics burnfout. I'll definitely be picking that one up.
Agreed. The Marshall Stacks are awesome when almost stitched together like that.

And, the green tabs seems to actually fit.

Smokey said:
Are these premium themes listed as such somewhere in the marketplace?

I'd like to buy one.

Check out the OP. They're all listed. There's a Premium Theme section in "Games Marketplace" but not all of those are there yet.

kylej

Banned
Wow the Skate 2 theme doesn't even change the little icons by your friends. It's one static screenshot for 150 points. What garbage.

REV 09

kylej said:
Wow the Skate 2 theme doesn't even change the little icons by your friends. It's one static screenshot for 150 points. What garbage.
150 pt themes probably aren't the premium themes. Premium themes should be 250pts.

kylej said:

Well it wasn't a premium theme and it would have been under the normal theme area. Thats the key, make sure you pay attention or you will be throwing your money away on JPG's.

kylej

Banned
REV 09 said:
150 pt themes probably aren't the premium themes. Premium themes should be 250pts.

Oh I know but when the description says "Update your dashboard with this new Skate 2 theme designed for the New Xbox Experience!" I was expecting something more. bah

Grecco said:
Some of the themes in the op are either not premium or not available yet.

Not all of them were listed in the Premium Themes section, like Sonic, but they are premium and available. But I'm going to delete the list anyway.

Grecco

BenjaminBirdie said:
Not all of them were listed in the Premium Themes section, like Sonic, but they are premium and available. But I'm going to delete the list anyway.

The sonic one is now in the premium area. As well as the 4000 different gears themes. :lol

Sean

Banned
Here's the Viva Pinata Trouble in Paradise one:
vptippremiumtheme4b549.jpg

i know it's at a crappy angle and low quality and everything, i'll take a better shot later

kbear

It's pretty ridiculous that you still can't preview themes. This is obviously done to boost sales and is really greedy of MS.

kbear said:
It's pretty ridiculous that you still can't preview themes. This is obviously done to boost sales and is really greedy of MS.
This.

I think if we did get to look, sales would be more, not less.

kbear

Sean said:
Here's the Viva Pinata Trouble in Paradise one:
vptippremiumtheme4b549.jpg

i know it's at a crappy angle and low quality and everything, i'll take a better shot later
That doesn't look so bad cjelly

kbear said:
Seriously. Wasn't there a website that bought every piece of content on the Marketplace and put up screens?

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
dskillzhtown said:
I am sure we will. Promotion for games with free themes is the way to go.
This hasn't really happened often. Only with Halo, Gears, and GTAIV. Most free themes are more ads for movies or products.

kylej said:
Oh I know but when the description says "Update your dashboard with this new Skate 2 theme designed for the New Xbox Experience!" I was expecting something more. bah

Ok if it does say that then I feel your pain. That is horrible wording and would lead you to believe it does have premium abilities.

Top Bottom