• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward pre-order bonus revealed - Amazon exclusive

got a XL and Vita.

Which version?

Are they similar enough that I should just flip a coin?

Are the puzzles in this game still touch screen based?

Canada got screwed again?

4003264_o.gif

I NEED ONE OF THEM GREEN WATCHES.

We're still cool, Akselziys.

Akselziys

Aksys Games Dev.
got a XL and Vita.

Which version?

Are they similar enough that I should just flip a coin?

Are the puzzles in this game still touch screen based?

It ultimately depends what you're looking for :)

But yes, the puzzles are touch screen based~

I NEED ONE OF THEM GREEN WATCHES.

We're still cool, Akselziys.

Aww <3

Maybe you can try using a middleman like suggested above? MyUS I believe was mentioned.

Also, the watches are black, but the LED color of the watches will be red, blue, and green.

The color LED you get will be random ;)

Omikaru

I'm in a real pickle about picking the platform for this one. Vita is my favourite handheld, but I think my 3DS is underrepresented in the games department (pretty much the only permanent fixture in my 3DS library is OOT3D, with a few other games coming and going as and when I get bored of them), plus the 3DS version would look nice next to my copy of 999.

I am actually crippled with indecision here and I'm pretty much going to flip a coin over it at this rate. But what a nice dilemma to have, huh?

What's up everybody.

Official pre-order announcement! 3DS page isn't up yet, but it's coming, don't worry.

I'm assuming you switched it a long time ago but every time I see you post, it makes me said there's not Jubei. :(

It ultimately depends what you're looking for :)

But yes, the puzzles are touch screen based~

Aww <3

Maybe you can try using a middleman like suggested above? MyUS I believe was mentioned.

Also, the watches are black, but the LED color of the watches will be red, blue, and green.

The color LED you get will be random ;)

Haha, I hate you now. The random will make me spend more than I should on ebay for one of each. :(

Ephidel

I never managed to get the 999 watch, so I'd held out hopes I might do better this time. Instead I get this message. Again.
When Amazon said they'd send me games so long as I paid them faux-import/export tax I was actually happy, yet the times I've actually tried to order something it seems to fall through. Some games can't be sent out of the US, and sometimes even when it says they can be shipped to some countries outside the US, the UK seems out of bounds.
Most recently I had no luck with Ragnarok Merc. (although oddly they can send me Ragnarok standard, which has the exact same shipping description), and now it's the same for VLR w/Bonus :(

I wish there was some way to tell what "This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S." actually meant so I wouldn't get my hopes up, especially as it isn't the same every time it's used.

Shouldn't be. This watch is constructed differently, and should be a lot more, uh, wearable than the 999 one. i.e., it is not a solid block of steel.

Awww... I really liked the "solid block of steel" one for 999. Made it feel expensive.

Also, Amazon does tax now? Sucks.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Meh. Importing from the States through a middleman ain't worth it, imo. I'll live without the watch.

My only hope is that Canada gets it during the same week as the States, because with smaller publishers we usually have to wait a week or two after the US gets it. I don't want to be spoiled at all. >:|

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Wouldn't Aksys do the same kind of thing they did with 999? As in, offer the watch on their own website/
I think they only did that cuz they had watches left over, lol. These watches look snazzier so I think people will be more apt to pick 'em up. Plus I think 999 is more recognized now than it was at launch.

Their store doesn't ship to Canada, either.

Pharros

Sadly I cannot justify the extra price of a middleman to deliver to Canada :( I would try ebay afterwards but I can only imagine the inflation of prices...

Sad it's an Amazon exclusive. Nothing against Amazon, but I already pre-ordered from Newegg, and I don't want to give up that $10 off deal. Oh well.

Sad it's an Amazon exclusive. Nothing against Amazon, but I already pre-ordered from Newegg, and I don't want to give up that $10 off deal. Oh well.

In the long run, that watch is probably going to cover that $10 and more.

On another note, all the retail sites have the release date at 10/24 or 10/23, was that ever confirmed or are we still looking at the vague "October 2012" or, according to the website, "Fall 2012"?

Belisarius

Neo Member
Huh, you sure about that? My order still has me marked down as "standard" edition, not "pre-order" edition.

I'm pretty sure, but feel free to contact Amazon to double-check. We don't have the resources to check on individual orders.

Phenomic

So Canada is being left out again? And we can't even order it from Amazon.com.

*sigh*

I thought we were past this. :(

Do you happen to live close to the US border and have access across?

Essentially, you might be able to work something out where you get it shipped to a Fedex office or UPS Store or a local authorized ship center that is close to you and have them hold it for you for a fee or something.

Just a thought.

Sure there might be a little risk involved, but with Prime (or even without it) as long as you pay for a shipping service you will get a tracking number and such.

Do you happen to live close to the US border and have access across?

Essentially, you might be able to work something out where you get it shipped to a Fedex office or UPS Store or a local authorized ship center that is close to you and have them hold it for you for a fee or something.

Just a thought.

Sure there might be a little risk involved, but with Prime (or even without it) as long as you pay for a shipping service you will get a tracking number and such.
Crossing boarders for a pre-order watch is a bit extreme.

I'm just surprised that we are still coming across situations were Canada is being left out of certain bonuses. It's pretty disappointing.

SVxM

Looks like Amazon.com is sold out because I can't see the box for the pre-order bonus. Oh well, I didn't have any chance because I live in Canada.

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
Looks like Amazon.com is sold out because I can't see the box for the pre-order bonus. Oh well, I didn't have any chance because I live in Canada.
At first I hoped you were joking, but nope. I literally put it in my cart but didn't check out because I wasn't sure if I wanted to buy an extra copy to mail to some unfortunate gaffer outside the US (at cost; I'd probably be willing to front shipping for a patient Canadian). Figured I'd stew on it over dinner and a few episodes of BTAS with my fiancé.

...and now I can't even order one for myself. Lol :(

Top Bottom