• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rumour: PS4 Slim leaked ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
IGN and lolygon, they got their pics directly from here like half an hour ago and posted them up with no credit and then claim they got official sources? Come on son.

jschreier

What did you expect? "Journalists" read GAF, copy/paste onto their site and then cite "sources". Gotta get those clicks.

Can't be giving the game away that their viewers could cut them out altogether by just visiting GAF.
Imagine actually writing this post before you even check the article you're referring to, and therefore not realizing that it cites and links NeoGAF in the very first line. That sure would make you look like a moron!

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Huh, interesting.
Doesn't look that much smaller though.

wow some people still think it's fake. lmao
Yeah, it's like people forgot what happened with the PS3 Slim in 2009.

JordanKZ

image.jpg

Not sure how I feel about this one. I feel like it's lost some of the character of the original system.

Looking forward to more shots soon though.

rubes7844

Banned
Imagine actually writing this post before you even check the article you're referring to, and therefore not realizing that it cites and links NeoGAF in the very first line. That sure would make you look like a moron!

Can you give that same advice to the pricks at polygon and ign?

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony

I believe in you Jason!

Venom Fox

Banned
I did clarify a few times that I got mixed up! I still wanna be friends :)

Audioboxer

Honestly fuck IGN and polygon

IGN to be fair just took the Poly bait

The seller provided to Polygon these unboxed images of the new PS4. The unit appears thinner and its edges are rounded, unlike the squared-off corners of the original design. Images of the box indicate that the slimmer PS4 may originate from Europe or Arabic regions.

Polygon could deserve a ban for that shit. Purposely lying and stealing a GAFers work.

Chill Jason I'm talking about Polygon, no need to call me a moron.

Yurikerr

This post isn't by me, it's by a guy with the same username as me.
We need a good front-to-back shot. Because the OG is a taller system, it's going to throw off the perpsective a bit.

Yeah, I meant shorter in relation to the height. It think the other dimensions are the same.

hemo memo

Gold Member
Serious qustion. Are "some" journalist jealous that NeoGAF was able to pull this big leak before them? that's why they're doing thier best to contact the seller directly so they don't credit this thread?

Shiggy

This is the PS4 I saw at the PSVR demo in my city. I knew I wasn't crazy.

Next time take a photo :p

It's a slim PS4. I might be crazy, but I think I saw one at the PSVR demo I went to last week. It looked just like a normal PS4 but about a third smaller. I should've taken a picture.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=210072099&postcount=129

The slim PS4 was also all matte.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=210072387&postcount=135

artsi

I'm actually amazed at the speed of this. Pictures of a new PS4 appear, and the same night some other dude has it sitting in their living room.

alright thanks.

you think slim is gonna have uhd drive ?

I really doubt it. They're going to want to keep it as cheap as possible. $250 for the slim isn't out of the realm of possibility. It would then make the Neo look like the premium product that they've referred to it as just by having it launch at the same price as the original PS4 ($400).

Gitaroo

It can look a lot better if its in white.

Edit: I see this as being 300, old ps4 will drop to 250 and phase out entirely since there is no purpose of it in the market as the slim does the exact samething. Anyone see a slot to upgrade the hdd?

JayBabay

I think it looks good, certainly as good as the best slim models have looked. But, still, nothing best the OG PS4 design! good enough still to keep it and call it Neo. Albeit with a New HDD cover color like graphite.

Arzehn

Only thing that matters to me is noise levels and heat.

... but I hope the Neo isn't delayed and this is the stopgap, because I want to play an improved FFXV in November.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom