• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Antonio Banderas Reaction Gifs - The GAF Collection

PFD

BruiserBear made this thread:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=91129777

And said:
"I would even go as far as saying this has a tangible effect on gameplay, as picking out distant enemies is far more difficult with less than half the pixels available to render them."

Pray For Death replied:
JpGYX.gif

Holy shit I didn't think about the potential GIFs that await us!

Yeah I stole that GIF from this thread as it was highly relevant. Props to hohoXD for making it :D

Verendus

Banned
Oh my god. This thread.

GAF has discovered the glory of Antonio Banderas. Never disappoint. After Kazification, I didn't expect anything more. This is it though. This is it. I can't believe you all actually started a collection for archive purposes. This is a genuine contribution to society.

Zukuu

Banned
Oh my god. This thread.

GAF has discovered the glory of Antonio Banderas. Never disappoint. After Kazification, I didn't expect anything more. This is it though. This is it. I can't believe you all actually started a collection for archive purposes. This is a genuine contribution to society.

most of them were newly made for this thread tho xD

El_Pistolerio

Neo Member
I apologize as this is not a gif but I just wanted to show how Banderas has not only reached popularity in our world, but in a Papercraft one, too.

original.jpg

I was just coming to see if anyone had made one for Tearaway yet. Someone with skills needs to put him in the visible sun when something is happening. Perhaps the
cannon shoot
scene.

Not satisfied in just creating mediocre products, Naughty Dog decides to boldly venture into the realm of embarrassing internet memes.

I suppose it's at their level.

Ithil

Not satisfied in just creating mediocre products, Naughty Dog decides to boldly venture into the realm of embarrassing internet memes.

I suppose it's at their level.

Why even post? Especially in the thread dedicated TO said "embarrassing internet meme"?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
I saw the Naughty God gif retweeted many many times. Didn't get to catch it at the VGX awards because I was busy watching OSU lose :/

We have reached the pinnacle now. Banderas GIF will never get better than this. Should be retired with Joel.

Top Bottom