• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park Season 15 Thread Of Celebrity Meltdowns And Topical Comedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Just watched the City Wok episode. Jesus christ, and I always write them off every season. Fucking awesome.

DarkKyo

Oh my god... I've been playing a lot of L.A. Noire lately and I just saw First Class. This episode is hitting close to home.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Gooster said:
Fuck that. Mr. Popper's Penguins DOES look like shit.

The trailer made me realize that Jim Carrey is turning into William Dafoe

g1Z89.jpg

7aGjI.jpg

Wow. Scene about. Their lives was so obviously about the show and how the writers must feel on the inside. Looks like they are setting up the end of the series. Ths coulda easily been the finale the way that conversation went.

Zigzz14

Maybe Matt and Trey really are tired of doing the show? At least that is what I thought Randy and Sharon were getting at in their talk. Whole episode was pretty great and my favorite of the season.

This was just the mid-season finale. They still have 7 more fall episodes. they will either continue down this path, or in the fall have it all reset back to normal again much in the style we've come to expect from them.

Milabrega

This is Season 15 which started with Human Centipad on April 27th, so this is the mid season finale and then it returns in October for the full run.

Lenz44

Banned
Wow, I was waiting for a punchline or over-arching-joke to wrap up the episode, then it just kind of ended. What a way to end the mid season. Quality episode, and makes you think what they have in store...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom