• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesomely awkward celebrity-fan photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old? Apologies if so.

fan-14.jpg

fan-16.jpg

Many more:
http://www.heavy.com/comedy/2010/09/20-horribly-awkward-celebrity-photos/

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
:lol I thought these were fake at first. The fact they are 100% makes them so much more amazing

fenners

Fusebox said:
Why they all got the same background?

From the link....

So I was tootlin’ around the Internet the other day and found this website called Froggy’s Photos. Apparently it’s a company that takes various C-level celebs from nerd-fave shows like Firefly and sets them up at conventions in a kind of mobile photo studio. Then fans can come and pay cash money for a photo with them in a controlled environment. It’s sort of like Olan Mills for megadorks. And the pictures that come out of it are fantastic – actors barely holding it in as an endless parade of rejectitude is ushered in, photographed and ushered out. Here are 20 of my favorites.

markatisu

I am surprised more of GAF does not know of Froggy's photos much less have personal experience using them. They are pretty much a standard at almost all big comic and entertainment trade shows.

We have used them to get a picture with BSG stars, will have to see if it is online and being mocked :lol

fan-1.jpg

Caption: Please don’t go all River on me. Also please don’t go all Melting Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man on me.

Oh god it's so awful but I can't stop laughing.

Maybe it's just me but I don't even recognize like half of these celebrities.

_Isaac

rainking187 said:
fan-1.jpg

Caption: Please don’t go all River on me. Also please don’t go all Melting Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man on me.

Oh god it's so awful but I can't stop laughing.

Maybe it's just me but I don't even recognize like half of these celebrities.
I assume he is the celebrity. Who is he?

Reseil

Rickard said:
http://froggysphotos.com/

For $60 you can pre-order a picture of yourself, a friend and the boondock saints.

I would go to one just to laugh myself into the next life. I find it hard to believe that it's all about the jack. I'm thinking fine print their lawyers missed for some reason. As much as I applaud them for coming out for pictures with fans.. seriously.. this is a train wreck. I'd have to stand up at some point and fall deathly ill. I'm not even famous and you couldn't pay me to do that shit. :lol

santouras

5009605458_5435f487d1.jpg

5008993467_2ab36224cd.jpg

his eyes!
5002382131_9c18d150c3.jpg

5002374931_344ac720b2.jpg

5002978662_58d6bcb995.jpg

There's just too much gold there. You really have to admire the stamina of the celebs, keeping the cheery face up for sooooo long

Normally I wonder if people feel shameless when they go up to the actors dressed up as characters from their show, but this one is actually cute.

4997951184_2b0bf1f1a1.jpg

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Are they all from Sci Fi cons?

fan-8.jpg

Every actor from Star Trek I've met who played a Klingon has been really really awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom