• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Colasante

Patriots sign Joseph Addai. Ugh. It'd be a waste of a roster spot if he makes it out of training camp. I'd have preferred Grant or Hightower for a veteran RB.

My wife and I tried to go to the 4pm showing of Avengers at our neighborhood theater. The line was a mile long, so we are going to try noon tomorrow. I cant wait to see the BO #'s our theater is never busy, I have never seen a crowd even close to that there.

My wife and I tried to go to the 4pm showing of Avengers at our neighborhood theater. The line was a mile long, so we are going to try noon tomorrow. I cant wait to see the BO #'s our theater is never busy, I have never seen a crowd even close to that there.

you and me both brother! the last time i saw a theater like that was for the dark knight

squicken

I will eventually see this in a theatre, but the whole point of shelling out the big bucks on HT gear is so you don't have to deal with the unwashed masses to get a theatre experience. Who waits in line for a movie in 2012?

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Cut a hole in the popcorn container?

q36HB.png

Greg

Went to the bar for some Cinco de Mayo drinks, and I got there before my buddy so I just took a seat at the bar next to this 77-year-old man that seemed lonely.

Talked to him for a good 15 minutes and bought him a drink while he told me his life story. He was so happy I bought him a drink that you would think he hit the lottery by the way he reacted... made my day.

PBF is about to get in some puerto rican ass tonight!!!

Anyone else watching the fight?

Goldlion where you at brother?
I'm in.

Went to the bar for some Cinco de Mayo drinks, and I got there before my buddy so I just took a seat at the bar next to this 77-year-old man that seemed lonely.

Talked to him for a good 15 minutes and bought him a drink while he told me his life story. He was so happy I bought him a drink that you would think he hit the lottery by the way he reacted... made my day.

I'm in.

If snes shows up talking about how happy he is that some young whippersnapper bought him a drink in a bar tonight, I'll :jnc my ass off.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I bought a car from a dealership full of Cowboy fans today. The Customer Service lady was a Patriot fan.

I'm shocked I didn't find a hot steaming dump in the trunk since I wore my Rodgers jersey today.

snesfreak

Banned
Hey guys!
I'm so happy right now, some young whippersnapper bought me a drink at a bar tonight.
Talked to him for 15 minutes, told him my whole life story.
Felt like I hit the lottery!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Hey guys!
I'm so happy right now, some young whippersnapper bought me a drink at a bar tonight.
Talked to him for 15 minutes, told him my whole life story.
Felt like I hit the lottery!

You apparently look horrible for your age since he thought you were 77.

Must be the years of being the fan of a horrible franchise with an obese quarterback wearing you down before your time.

Top Bottom