• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz |OT| - Miami, Hot Takes, Night Clubs, & Refugees

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a related note, I'd just like to say that while Batard is ok, "Highly Questionable" is the DUMBEST fucking sports show on TV, bar none, and one of the dumbest fucking shows period.

I'm always in the gym when this piece of SHIT is on the air and I inevitably look up and see the segments and they are always so idiotic.

One time there was a video of a woman narrowly missing getting hit by a train when she quickly moves out of the way and the question was, "Do you question if this woman has elite reaction times?" Like, what the FUCK are you talking about? Half of the shit has nothing to do with sports and it's like one of those shitty MTV shows where they just watch random YouTube videos.

I needed to get that off my chest.

On a related note, I'd just like to say that while Batard is ok, "Highly Questionable" is the DUMBEST fucking sports show on TV, bar none, and one of the dumbest fucking shows period.

I'm always in the gym when this piece of SHIT is on the air and I inevitably look up and see the segments and they are always so idiotic.

One time there was a video of a woman narrowly missing getting hit by a train when she quickly moves out of the way and the question was, "Do you question if this woman has elite reaction times?" Like, what the FUCK are you talking about? Half of the shit has nothing to do with sports and it's like one of those shitty MTV shows where they just watch random YouTube videos.

You don't get the show.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Side note I'm gonna redo the OT sometime soon.

I'll update friends of the show. I might make a memorial section for people who have passed on. Stuff like that.

If you want me to include anything let me know.

DCxXSRsUIAAFPUC

bchamba

tweet this so we can see your face blown up on Dan's timeline

Vanillalite

When Stu answers the one about bitching about Dan on the phone for a whole hour to Mike and he says no.

Gosh I know this is gonna be great, and it's only the first segment.

Vanillalite

What gets me is what Dan points out.

The shit Stu lies about is random as fuck sometimes. Like why even say/lie about that?

Big, fat, white face.... big, fat, white face, .... big, fat, white face

Vanillalite

I love how when Cote is bad Dan is just like fuck it go to commercial. LoL

Also I love how Stu last week acted like he cares if John Lovitz was ok and Lovitz called him out on it.

Fjordson

Dan and Stu still gone for NBA free agency =[

Feels like every time something big is going down they're on vacation lol

Vanillalite

Dan and Stu still gone for NBA free agency =[

Feels like every time something big is going down they're on vacation lol

It sucks but not surprised. Ton of people take this week off and use the 4th as a freebie day off.

I can't listen to the fill-in shows though not counting when Dan and Stu just bring in a cohost.

Fjordson

Yeah, I have no interest when they're both out tbh.

I was just hoping for some Gordon Hayward disappointment / discussion. Maybe next week, though.

Vanillalite

Yeah, I have no interest when they're both out tbh.

I was just hoping for some Gordon Hayward disappointment / discussion. Maybe next week, though.

I just wanted to hear Stugotz start with the nick names again since Horny won that fight in controversial fasion. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom