• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - NO MORE NAZIS [New Gameplay Trailer]

GavinUK86

I very much enjoyed.

Not as much as Bombate though apparently.

a26ooVZ.gif

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Aww hell yeaaa. Can't wait to slaughter some fucking Nazi scum!
Perfect timing for this game.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I'm still hoping for a Trophy/Achievement called "So Much for the Tolerant Left" that unlocks after killing a 1000 Nazis.

AllGamer

I want to buy this at launch but I just can't justify it. Backlog is just too big. I will pick it up at some point though.

I have this lingering feeling that this game will get a last minute delay and will be pushed to 2018... :(

I need this game Bethesda. Don't you dare delay it!

Mifec

I have this lingering feeling that this game will get a last minute delay and will be pushed to 2018... :(

I need this game Bethesda. Don't you dare delay it!

What would even make you have that feeling? It's been demoed a lot and the marketing is going good.

danmaku

I can't be the only one that read the title and panicked: "wtf you cant make a wolfenstein game without nazis!".

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
lmao that scene at 1:45 was legit funny... the humor is so on point hahaha

HStallion

The EZA discussion about how it might not be the right time for a Nazi related game to come out after the stuff that happened a while back.

The game paints the Nazis as sociopathic monsters in every facet and your only major form of interacting with them is killing them in all manner of violent fashions. The game hardly paints them in any kind of sympathetic light and glorifies their murder to absurd extents.

Yeah, it's the perfect time for this, and it looks frankly spectacular.

What sucks is that it releases the same week as Mario and AC:Origins.

Duxxy3

For the majority of the year there really hasn't been shit that I'm interested in. And then within like a one month period I get flooded with games.

Protome

Politics in muh vidyagames!

Fuck nazis.

Remember back when killing Nazis in a videogame wasn't considered some kind of political statement because it was pretty universally agreed that Nazis are bad?

Nazis ruin everything, even our enjoyment of killing nazis ;_;

Johndoey

Banned
The EZA discussion about how it might not be the right time for a Nazi related game to come out after the stuff that happened a while back.
It's a goddamn perfect time for this game.We got Nazi fucks walking around in 2017 like they got a place in society, I can't think of anything gaming related that could be better.

Great to see all of you guys being so confident about those stuff not affecting the release of this game. I didn't follow those events too much (since I don't live in US) so judging by the EZA discussion I was worried that it may had a big impact and would force Bethesda to move the release of this game to a later date.

HStallion

Great to see all of you guys being so confident about those stuff not affecting the release of this game. I didn't follow those events too much (since I don't live in US) so judging by the EZA discussion I was worried that it may had a big impact and would force Bethesda to move the release of this game to a later date.

If anything I'm expecting butt hurt coming out of the Alt Right and associated groups. The game even has Nazis mirroring modern day talking points that you always hear about respecting their rights and bull shit like that. Of course BJ don't care and will brutally take them down either way.

Top Bottom