• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CD Projekt Red's financial results and strategy

Definitely seems deserved. I haven't actually played any of their games (somehow just haven't gotten around to them), but I notice this thing happens with every AAA release where everyone on GAF hypes it to the moon and back, and then later on after it's out slowly people just start shitting on it endlessly. It happened with Fallout 4, MGSV, Arkham City...

But it definitely did NOT happen with The Witcher 3. I've never seen anyone talk shit about it, ever. I really need to get around to trying it out.

Also, whatever Cyberpunk 2077 ends up as, I definitely need it.
How have you missed all the "Witcher 3 combat is shit because is not like Bloodborne" threads, we had like one or two per month

Pie charts i know you love them :D

dw1s1Id.jpg

WeSJ7bE.jpg

F3R0d0Z.jpg

Those are egg charts. Or I'd call a good blacksmith because your pie tins appear to be suffering from some unforeseen malady.

cyberpunk 2077 is my most anticipated game(other than dank souls 3) yet i know almost nothing about it, just due to how amazing witcher 3 is

"All our productions will be somehow linked to the web. We will reveal more in the future."

- when asked about multiplayer mode in Cyberpunk 2077.
I think you may be onto something here, actually, given that ad they have shot this year. http://www.upithq.com/videogames/th...orted-by-cd-projekt-red-and-its-not-the-film/
I think both these are connected somehow. I doubt whatever they are doing in 2016 is VR based, I mean VR is still pretty new and I doubt it will pick up fast.

On the other hand, something "Online" like Gwent being revamped, that makes alot of sense, and it would be something new, since it is more of a card game.

How have you missed all the "Witcher 3 combat is shit because is not like Bloodborne" threads, we had like one or two per month

To be fair it's not super duper or anything, but I don't think it hurts the game either.

Seriously cannot wait for Cyberpunk 2077, may revitalize my interest in WRPGs in general.

Syntsui

The combat is not even close to be as bad as some people said. It can't be stressed enough how gorgeous, well written and well designed this game is. Definetly my favorite game this generation, by far.

Blade30

Unconfirmed Member

Plans for 2017-2021:
- Two fold expansion of the CDPR team - creation of four individual teams, two of them tasked with the development of of games representing new segments
- Establishment of new local branches of CDPR in key territories

According to the video, they currently have ~ 400 devs and are aiming for 800 developers or more. They've sure grown a lot.

danthefan

The combat is not even close to be as bad as some people said. It can't be stressed enough how gorgeous, well written and well designed this game is. Definetly my favorite game this generation, by far.

I love the game, it's probably in my top 5, but the combat is just bad imo.

I dunno if it or Divinity is my favorite of the gen so far.

Top Bottom