• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
BV5WY.png

derp

What DREADFUL TITS.

Sai-kun

Banned
Spoiler alert! (partial) Setlist for Coldplay's MX Tour:

20100501B.jpg

I see Princess of China and Don't Let It Break Your Heart

I can die happy ;_;

Mau ®

ch...

it's basically the festival setlist but with GODDESS OF CHINA and Don't let it break your heart.

Even worse is the fact that I'll probably be working during the event. I work at the marketing department for the promoter who brought them the last time. icant at me missing a GODPLAY concert!!

EDIT: O.M.F.G!!! WARNING SIGN!!! ICANNOT!!

Mau ®

This bish...

Are you shading GODPLAY? You've got some nerve when your fav stays making covers of their songs and opening for them on their tour!

RESPECT your SUPERIORS.

tumblr_m3apxzttSZ1rqw1blo1_500.gif

B-Dex

Where are the Designers stanning for your favs?

"Lady Gaga is the present and the future," Donatella Versace said. "She is the most revolutionary and inspirational artist. She is fearless and daring. I can't wait for everyone to be surprised by what we've cooked up together!"

Receipts.

Delio

The Wanted's first U.S. release, The Wanted, bows at #7. The seven-song EP sold 34K copies, only about one-fifth as many as One Direction's full-length Up All Night sold (176K) when it debuted at #1 six weeks ago (and 16K less than One Direction's album sold this week.

One Direction's former #1 album with that title rebounds from #5 to #4. This is the album's seventh consecutive week in the top 10 since it's debut.

lywtY.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Bitch, your lesser fav just recently uploaded a photo of herself PEEING in FUCKING PUBLIC.

You DO NOT get to call Rihalla trash.

tumblr_m3apxzttSZ1rqw1blo1_500.gif

peeing is NORMAL, making JOINTs out of a someone's HEAD is TRASH
uploading a nipple shot of YOURSELF on Facebook is TRASH
going back to your ABUSER is TRASH
making albums like Talk The Talk is TRASH

please
iY02jHhde5GAg.gif

Mau ®

Donatella STANNED Britney and Xtincta tho.

She designed this for GODNEY. Your faves wish they could.

capt_1033506249_italy_fashion_mil146.jpg

As well as her COMEBACK dress for the VMA's

britney_spears+versace+atelier.jpg

FLAWLESS GODDESS.

Mau ®

peeing is NORMAL, making JOINTs out of a someone's HEAD is TRASH
uploading a nipple shot of YOURSELF on Facebook is TRASH
going back to your ABUSER is TRASH
making albums like Talk The Talk is TRASH

please
iY02jHhde5GAg.gif

PEEING IN PUBLIC IS NOT NORMAL!

iY02jHhde5GAg.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
what was that 4-5 years ago, Gaga has learned to clean up her act up and use her fame for something better than just being a h*,
while forehead island continues to deteriorate as she dwells more into her joke of a career

I wonder how much backdoor jobs does she have to give now that Jay-z is trying to replace her
ib13VVDZFLh7tD.gif

Trigger

Wow, this is my first time actually reading and posting in the pop thread. Is every page like this? lol, clearly pop music must be in a drought of some sort.

G-Fex

Wow, this is my first time actually reading and posting in the pop thread. Is every page like this? lol, clearly pop music must be in a drought of some sort.

it uh....well something is usually happening whenever I come back to the thread.

JT was so bad.

It was the worst kind of white boy approximation of soul, combined with the laziest production this side of Calvin Harris and the cynical abuse of his basic face to market to gays and 14-year-old girls with money.

He was better in N*Sync.

G-Fex

JT was so bad.

It was the worst kind of white boy approximation of soul, combined with the laziest production this side of Calvin Harris and the cynical abuse of his basic face to market to gays and 14-year-old girls with money.

He was better in N*Sync.

Oh moblin no how can you say this?

ecurbj

I still replay SexyBack and Till the End of Time is magical. :,(

Actually I liked LoveStoned / I Think She Knows (Interlude) track was my favorite.

JT was so bad.

He was better in N*Sync.

oh_gif.gif

JT was so bad.

He was better in N*Sync.

No see now you and I have to fucking fight... Mumei, HOLD MY FUCKING SHOES!

ZsYDV.gif

I'd take him over this re-invasion of boring foreign hairless boy bands.

You? You can stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom