• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

KeRaSh

As a Gold Nova 3 player who can pull his weight playing with MG1 and MG2 friends it's still soul crushing to constantly get stomped by smurfing GEs.
I'll never make it out of Gold Nova hell...

rugioh

Banned
why does cs not have a gaf inhouse league tho

dota 2 always way cooler

Not enough americans

All I'll say about that final is that for a 'system' SK sure does lose a lot of anti-forcebuy rounds. A loss to an ump rush at B at 12-9 and another at 12-11 lost them mirage hands down.

Do we have any hints at what the new Dust 2 will be like? I'm curious if they are going to change some of the layout, which is kind of exciting and scary at the same time.

Reven

so does anyone here use hrtf? Is it still shit after getting used to it?

It's the only way to play. You are handicapping yourself if you don't use it. It does definitely sound better now than it did when they released the first version of it.

cHinzo

Someone from NA matchmaking said I had no accent lol.

Edit: also Mayhem with the 40k bomb. o.o

Edit2: back to Global btw. :>

Ludono

Those GAF games though. Geez.

D2DAD2C86A2539AF833AA807207C9D7BC4360B54

RhyDin

Game is annoying to play solo. I always get jerks that try to votekick me for no reason because they're doing poorly and need a way to vent. I also bought an auto during first half and someone immediately TK'd me at spawn because I "bought an auto" and it would start an auto war. I tried to kick him back and he was pubbing with a friend, so immune to kick.

I ended up TK'ing him out of retaliation and I got the 30 minute auto-kick. Game is a joke.

edit: turns out he's a competitive player on some team, a popular twitch streamer (thousands in donations) and was on a smurf, teaming with someone that has VAC bans on record. toxic community. entire game is bad.

Hixx

NiP still managing to get invites to events is not cool. They are garbage.

The Amazon isn't the only forest in need of saving.

rugioh

Banned
NiP still managing to get invites to events is not cool. They are garbage.

The Amazon isn't the only forest in need of saving.

They're not good, but they're still probably the top spectator draw aside from C9/VP. Organizers are trying to put butts in seats.

Hixx

It's not as necessary in EU.

Plus SL is in Ukraine and Na'Vi/VP/Gambit will be the seat-fillers anyway. That Eastern Europe and CIS mandem.

haveheart

Banned
I just stumbled upon this video: https://youtu.be/YWYpeB3srVM

What do you guys make of that? The mouse switch scene is blatantly obvious. The locking through walls looks very random at times, though I see that this might be a problem with some cheats.

Have we ever had a discussion about pro-cheaters? I didn't know there was the option to have a cheat on a phone, not directly on your PC or hardware.

rugioh

Banned

What do you guys make of that? The mouse switch scene is blatantly obvious. The locking through walls looks very random at times, though I see that this might be a problem with some cheats.

Have we ever had a discussion about pro-cheaters? I didn't know there was the option to have a cheat on a phone, not directly on your PC or hardware.

Really gets the neurons firing

baby

anyone who accuses denis of cheating is honestly so mentally damaged they need a padded cell

Hixx

The round on Cache last night where Overdoziz planted on A with one second left... Chinzo is in A Main with 7s on the clock and didn't hear him.

smh chinzo

Top Bottom