• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mega Man Legacy Collection gets limited edition in Japan w/3DS themes

Mellahan

Concerned about dinosaur erection.
http://www.rockman-corner.com/2015/11/rockman-classics-collection-physical.html

Announced via the game's official site, the limited edition comes with the game, a 2016 notebook/planner, sticky note set and bookmarks. Pre-orders are live on E-Capcom for 9,709 yen (about $80 US).

3DS home themes are coming with the physical version (both standard and limited):

PWq56Zq.png

The game ships in Japan on February 26th, 2016.

U.S had better get those themes, man.

leroidys

I'm all in for the LE if it comes stateside, but goddamn, $80? That's as much as most LEs I buy for full priced new retail releases.

I see Capcom is putting a lot of effort into this garbage edition, a music CD with new remixes, and artbook with new concept art... Yeah, no, have this awesome notebook.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
We will probably get those themes, they look great. But they are out of their minds asking $80 for garbage edition for six NES games that are on the eshop for $5 each.

I'm honestly debating on getting a Japanese 3DS not only for the exclusive content but also to improve my Japanese.

Decisions, decisions.....

Thoraxes

I would buy the shit out of a physical release in the west, though thanks to recent homebrew, importing is an option. I'd probably couple it with a copy of the AA Trilogy too.

I would buy the shit out of a physical release in the west, though thanks to recent homebrew, importing is an option. I'd probably couple it with a copy of the AA Trilogy too.

Are you just wanting a physical copy of the game or do you want all the extras? Because if it's the former, this is getting a physical release worldwide.

Edit - Not in EU though, so I'm wrong. :(

Zalman

Are you just wanting a physical copy of the game or do you want all the extras? Because if it's the former, this is getting a physical release worldwide.
Not in Europe, actually. Which is dumb considering Europe didn't even get the PS2/GC/Xbox collection.

Yeah, they said there were no plans.

Reminds me of the time they didn't release DuckTales Remastered in stores either. Eventually it did come out, but only on PS3.

DuckTales Remastered is out on Wii U, PS3 and Xbox 360 in the States (following a brief stint as a "physical but not really" PS3 release with a download code and Scrooge pin inside). Surprised elsewhere didn't get similar treatment.

Zalman

DuckTales Remastered is out on Wii U, PS3 and Xbox 360 in the States (following a brief stint as a "physical but not really" PS3 release with a download code and Scrooge pin inside). Surprised elsewhere didn't get similar treatment.
I was pretty disappointed. I wanted the Wii U version, but since it isn't region-free my only option was to import it for PS3. (And it wasn't cheap.)

Capcom is just really strict when it comes to physical releases these days. As a collector, it can be a pain.

I've held out on buying most of the MM games on 3DS. I hope we get a physical release of the legacy collection in the USA for 3DS.

Top Bottom