• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New drunk. Thread. Hahahah fuuuuuuu.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dang I saw a cute butt this morning. Thinking about it right now.

Nah, I have the same opinion. Liked the characters and writing more in the first nier. When people were talking about tonal/gameplay shifts, I was expecting something like d1's apocalypse or emil's mansion in nier, etc. and felt let down. The final s9 mini game in automata had some amazing controls thou I could play a game just like that lol

Yeah, reading a lot in the OT was a mistake 😑

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It was a while ago we talked about the forest.
But the forest drove me. I think it was something different for everyone, but the one universal part is that the forest is away. Anyway I'm not sure what to say other than I bought a big dumb thing and good for me but it feels different than that. It's more space to exist in. My day is bigger now. It's day two and right now I'm drinking a le Merle in a slice of untracked space taking extremely poor pano photos but I gotta tell ya it's real. The forest is real. ~ I was cruisin' in tiltbrush stoned as hell last night just feelin it all.

hoggert

Yeah, reading a lot in the OT was a mistake 😑
Yeah. I need to learn to temper my expectations on gaf. I'm used to smaller, "enthusiast" message boards that pick things half to death. Actually fuck thst. I bought the first disgea on recommendations of world2ch back in the day which I fucking hated. But then again they introduced me to tsukihime which was p interesting despite the eye roll worthy sex shit. Whatever lol

Blue point rastafarye in rye is p dope. I think I'm getting into stronger beers with smaller serving sizes. More expensive thou.

Cody_D165

Banned
2:30 pm on a Sunday and I'm spending it with my fifth of JD... God I love whiskey.

What is my life GAF?

Realtalk i'm just gonna dump some thoughts here because I hate these feelings and I need to remove them from my brain. Sorry in advance.

Been spending a lot of time with my best friend and I caught feelings for her

She has a boyfriend of over a year who's also become a good friend of mine over the last 6 months or so because we all spend our weekends together

I really need to cut them both out of my life because it's killing me and constantly on my mimd... but I can't because I love them both and they've dragged me out of some hard spots.

She's gotta move a long distance away for school in a few months so it will all be fine then but it's not gonna make things any easier.

Fuck.

Sorry for dropping my brain here but it's driving me insane and I have no one else to talk to. :(

On the plus side I'm shredding the puyo puyo tetris demo I'm gonna put so much time into that game this week :D

I've pretty much been exclusively drinking the unibroue line of Belgian beers and it really is all you need. From Trois Pistoles to La Fin Du Monde, what's not to like? The alcohol content is not weak, the taste is smooth, and it doesn't leave you feeling the crappy after effects of so many cheap beers.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Wow dudes I came down w/ the flu and am just now getting through it. Three days basically just disappeared.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Trying to drink down a bottle of Bulleit Rye because it sucks. This shit is so disappointing, Dickel tastes much better, is smoother, is a LOT cheaper and is made by the same fucking people. Any suggestions for good cocktails to make with this bland swill?

The problem with trying to down a bottle to get rid of it though is that you end up drunker than you should be when you have to go to work in the morning. Don't do it kids.

Speaking of drunkness and work, I really want to ask this woman from work out. I'm glad I don't have her phone number, because A: it would be inapropriate to drunk dial a work colleague and B: I'm 99.9999999999999999999% sure she's a lesbian (why are all the cool chicks lesbians? It's a conspiracy.)

Yeah. I need to learn to temper my expectations on gaf. I'm used to smaller, "enthusiast" message boards that pick things half to death. Actually fuck thst. I bought the first disgea on recommendations of world2ch back in the day which I fucking hated. But then again they introduced me to tsukihime which was p interesting despite the eye roll worthy sex shit. Whatever lol

Gaf has shown me the light many times in the past. 999 is a game that I probably would have never picked up without the gigantic praise here. Same with Ghost Trick, Wonderful 101, Demon's Souls, Nier and many more.

I also started Witcher 3 today despite the fact that I have like 10 games that I need to finish 🤔

J@hranimo

Banned
Hey all never really posted here but here I am

Shot of Jim Beam and a few beers in. Feeling alright. Might actually go out and be social tonight.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Haven't drank since I got sick last week.
Been watching dominion tank police though. It might be better than alcohol?

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
That was cool back in the day it was wack the puma sisters were always up front and Leona off to the side lol

SEriously, saw that even in the 4 or 5 eps we watched last night.
SUUUUUCH a dope show though, the music is unbelievable.

Drinking my first beer since I got sick.

Salsa

N9DpLoA.jpg

Gorillaz VIP tickets breh. 8 months away but fffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuck it, how are they even playing Uruguay. legit shook.

hooked up with a girl tonight and gave me a baggie cause she didnt want it, now im high and gotta work in a bit :( missed y'all sorry for not being active who gives a shit tho <3

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
We all went away to college.

But we all remember that one summer.

Meesh

We all went away to college.

But we all remember that one summer.
Holy... drinking a cheap scotch, not sure about the context... but this hit me and I don't know why.
Like listening to Mad Seasons Long Gone Day...

....now these days all we are, are ghosts of social media because our former selves have been dead so long and all my "friends" only remember who I was 10, 15, 20 years ago. I'm guilty of this too.... sadly reaching out hasn't yielded great results, many "unfriended" me simply because they don't understand me now or my current life decisions.

But I remember those summers on Vancouver Island, good times....

I apologize if this is depressing, lol. Like I said it's this mornings weird epiphany.

Are band tattoos generally a stupid idea? I've been thinking about getting one for years and i think the time is right &#129300;

Also, how can an actual person think that the Genesis has better sound lol

AcridMeat

Banned
Mad Season rules.

I'm working on a tattoo idea.

Diddy for the longest time I thought I'd get something band related, but my sister (has 8 tats of her own) said not to. You don't have to agree, but it steered me away.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Watching planet earth 2 and eating Chinese food it's my gfs bday

The genesis does sound the best.

I have no tattoos and likely won't get any

Mad Season rules.

I'm working on a tattoo idea.

Diddy for the longest time I thought I'd get something band related, but my sister (has 8 tats of her own) said not to. You don't have to agree, but it steered me away.
I definitely get the risk with band tattoos and that's why I'm still somewhat unsure about it. But I've been a fan of the band for 8 years now and they have been such a big influence on my life that I totally think it's ok that I get their logo &#129300;

Glassssesss of wine. Hope it will lead to very graphic sex with the girl. Like vaginal sex. Slimey, sexy, smelly sex. My gf will like it.

I don't know why people pay money to see a movie and then decide to check their phones and talk to each other every 5 fucking minutes &#128580;

Get Out was good though.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I have weed lost my pipe and idk how to roll a joint im 27 years old im locked out of smoking send help
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Coughing on this beer

Salsa, my man, what're ya doin?!?!

Top Bottom