• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

jstripes

Banned
O23pyKk.png

Yup. Looks like October.

jcutner

Does anyone know where I can get some insanely hot sauce for a friend's birthday present? He's a huge fan of the YouTube series Hot Ones

Pickering Flea Market has a Hot Sauce booth and it has a lot of the sauces featured in the show, including Blair's Mega Death Sauce, and Magnum 357

zroid

Banned
those new premium chicken sandwiches at McDs are surprisingly good. expensive as hell though. finally tried one because there's a coupon for it in the app this week.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Why did you leave it as a choice?

Btw, I liked tilt, so I propose we go there again at some point during the meetup.
I forgot I was going. Then I thought it would be okay because usually the Marlies games are at 1 but this one is at 4. It'll be okay, I can always leave the Marlies game a little early.

gabbo

Well more people voted for the 21st, but if everyone is okay with the 4th, that would actually be better.

I should probably just make it the 4th. lol Let me know.

21st > *, but the 4th is far enough out, I could probably switch my schedule at work if need be

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder how long the lines will be. RIP in peace for those who will
I heard about the lines in Winnipeg D:

I'm at Kennedy Commons at least once a week, so I might try. If the line is too long then nope. If the other location is open it could help with lines.

gabbo

I heard about the lines in Winnipeg D:

I'm at Kennedy Commons at least once a week, so I might try. If the line is too long then nope. If the other location is open it could help with lines.

Never even heard of this chain. What's so good about them? Or is it just a new fad place that will calm down in a month once the 'new' has worn off.
edit: Yes I googled, Philippines answer to McDonalds but with Chicken?

Brinbe

Yeah, I was inside all throughout it so I didn't see a thing, but shit was no joke apparently.
Right outside my work in the Junction.
GaWZAiS.jpg

Samyy

Was driving during the storm, most terrifying experience of my life - literally could not see anything. Luckily I could pull into a plaza without having to change lanes.

dluu13

Was driving during the storm, most terrifying experience of my life - literally could not see anything. Luckily I could pull into a plaza without having to change lanes.
I happened to be standing at my window and one moment it was fine, and the next moment everybody's umbrella flipped and then visibility was zero. It literally changed all within a couple of seconds.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
If I were to move out of one city in the gta to another surrounding city which would you recommend? Richmond hill?

The one with the shortest commute to your work.

Yeah, I was inside all throughout it so I didn't see a thing, but shit was no joke apparently.
GaWZAiS.jpg

We just stepped into Game Mania before it hit. It was just drizzling like five seconds before hand. Then suddenly, couldn't see anything outside anymore.

Any of you still have internet problems with Rogers and/or Teksavvy?

2 hour downtime yesterday, but they didn't seem to have any sort of widespread reports of outages.You can always cross reference with reports on DSLreports to see if anything matches your outage, or just shoot a DM to their Twitter account.

GaWZAiS.jpg

I see my old condo building!

We just stepped into Game Mania before it hit. It was just drizzling like five seconds before hand. Then suddenly, couldn't see anything outside anymore.

I live down the street from Game Mania and when I looked out my window I could barely see Bloor Street and I live on Bloor Street. It was crazy.

Top Bottom