• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Had a foursome, but couldn't get it up

Dude Abides

Banned
Alcohol gives the desire but takes away from the performance.

Shakespeare said:
MACDUFF
What three things does drink especially provoke?
PORTER
Marry, sir, nose-painting, sleep, and urine. Lechery, sir, it provokes and unprovokes. It provokes the desire, but it takes away the performance. Therefore, much drink may be said to be an equivocator with lechery. It makes him, and it mars him; it sets him on, and it takes him off; it persuades him, and disheartens him; makes him stand to and not stand to; in conclusion, equivocates him in a sleep, and, giving him the lie, leaves him.

Izayoi

Banned
This is 100% a substance issue, OP. Do not let it get to you (seems easy for me to say, I know). I have had a problem with whiskey dick before and learned my lesson the hard way as well.

Knowing your limits and setting expectations ahead of time is EXTREMELY important. If it is a situation where you will be imbibing, either take care to limit you intake, or inform the parties involved of your situation. There is no shame in owning up to the fact that alcohol causes a major malfunction - it does for many folks, and you are most certainly not alone.

Whenever my wife and I get into something freaky with a new person and substances are involved I am careful to moderate myself. A shot or two of liquor (or two beers), or a toke or two at most, and never the two in combination in any amount.

If performance anxiety is the root cause, you will find out next attempt. At that point you either need to work with a psychologist or get a prescription for daddy's little helpers. The latter will solve any problems with getting Jimmy hard as a rock regardless of how inebriated or nervous you are, but they can be expensive if you aren't buying them from overseas.

I'm close to you in age and once upon a time, in my late teens and early twenties, whiskey dick meant that I could go for hours. Now it means that I can't get it up at all. It happens to the best of us.

Tosyn_88

Wow..

This sounds like one of those movies were the seed of distrust is sown from what was supposed to be a fun night.

I'd speak a lot more with your friends and especially gf. Not some tippy teapot talk but proper open discussion

Maybe seeing the person you love getting pounded by your friend and really enjoying it kinda soured your libido lmao. Ayyy just wait until the time comes where you two are serious serious and she still would rather have the other dick.

Fun times until feelings get involved.

The Hermit

Maybe deep down you don't enjoy the idea of having another guy fucking your girlfriend, and you feel bad that she didn't care about that and enjoyed the sex with your friend.

I know a couple who I am pretty sure they are into it, and, even though he has a hot girlfriend, I don't think I could do that knowing my gf would be sucking his cock.

I don't have enough self esteem for that, would be wondering " is my dick enough? Can I hold longer?" Being limp would be an absolute nightmare.

Yep, it was a swing and a miss.

Goddamn.gif

Everyone knows that if you're swapping, and one person isn't having fun, you stop. You can't take one for the team because that means two people aren't having fun.

Dr. Mario

Neo Member
Everyone knows that if you're swapping, and one person isn't having fun, you stop. You can't take one for the team because that means two people aren't having fun.
Yeah don't understand why people call it shitty. Everybody needs to be in on it and have fun. The moment one gets cuckolded against his or her wishes while the others are getting down, you're just on a fast track to a very messy break up.

Spaltazar

Neo Member
1496807001484.png

Top Bottom