• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT8| A Salt on the Control Room

How long is your driveway, JR Ewing?
I just aged 17 years because of this reference. Please use it more responsibly in the future.

That's funny, neither have I!
That was the greatest post on this page.

300913_102795_a7395097e2_l.jpg
Until this one.

EDIT:

Also, Arnie, that site you recommended me didn't work out well.
This is your fault for trusting his advice. He called Emma Stone a 7/10!!! A 7!!!

DOUble EDIT +10: @kittens: I would join you, but I gotta get some sleep dawg.

m23

So was bored today and watched some of the bonus behind the scenes stuff from my Halo 3 Legendary edition, too bad we don't see any of that anymore.

ElRenoRaven

I just aged 17 years because of this reference. Please use it more responsibly in the future.

Why would you age 17 years? Have you not watched the glorious return of Dallas? Season 1 was amazing and lived up to the original without a doubt. Nothing like seeing JR and Bobby fighting over Southfork still.

TCKaos

How long is your driveway, JR Ewing?

Oh God I want to say something witty but I've never watched Dallas.

But to answer your question it's not very long at all. I do laps up and down the driveway. I used to actually count them up and do like a hundred, but eventually I just started running for lengths of time instead trying to hit a number of laps. When I measured it out and did the math my driveway was around 20 meters long, with 5k being something like 125-130 laps.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Oh God I want to say something witty but I've never watched Dallas.

But to answer your question it's not very long at all. I do laps up and down the driveway. I used to actually count them up and do like a hundred, but eventually I just started running for lengths of time instead trying to hit a number of laps. When I measured it out and did the math my driveway was around 20 meters long, with 5k being something like 125-130 laps.

My driveway is the length of a Honda Fit and I would get ticketed for blocking it. WELCOME TO SEATTLE.

Enfinit

dude, thats fucking criminal.

theres gotta be something you can do about it

edit: not to mention theres a speedtest server here in tallahassee, i cant believe your pinging that

Having 1999 AOL Dial-Up sounds really good at this point. However, there's nothing I can do except bitch at the apartment complex management, which has proven fruitless so far. Last time they just gave me a lollipop and sent me on my way.

Although, last night me and my three other roommates played Halo on four different Xbox's and TV's in my living room, all off the same shit wireless (and wired isn't any better). Boy, that was fucking hilarious.

I think I'm going to get on Reach. Any takers for like an hour?
PUT ME IN COACH

nillapuddin

Having 1999 AOL Dial-Up sounds really good at this point. However, there's nothing I can do except bitch at the apartment complex management, which has proven fruitless so far. Last time they just gave me a lollipop and sent me on my way.

Although, last night me and my three other roommates played Halo on four different Xbox's and TV's in my living room, all off the same shit wireless (and wired isn't any better). Boy, that was fucking hilarious.

Bro, show them this

Capture-2.png

this is right off their website.

this is getting me so riled up, I feel like calling these bastards

FyreWulff

I wonder if there's Megalo in Halo 4. Because I just realized:

GOLDEN GUN FLAG FFA MODE

-game starts

- first kill forces the player to carry a flag from the ether

- this person now has instant kill on their flagnum

- killing the golden flag makes you hold a flag and the flagnum. The victim dies and their flag just despawns

- since the flagnum can't be dropped, golden gun must stay golden gun and has a flag to indicate they're super dangerous

- ????

- action sack

Finally got in late last night from Seattle. I've got more to say involving PAX, but I wanted to say it was an absolute pleasure to meet some of you. Heckfu & Biggy, you guys are a couple of damn gems. Much <3 There are too many to name all the GAF-ers I got to spend a little time with, but the time was adored all the same.

Frankie and David, thanks for everything your crew did to make the community feel so welcome.

<3
hey, I love you.

willow ve

What is the point of not allowing grenades to be picked up in "Nadefight" firefight in Reach?

Wouldn't this be the one time nade spame is assumed/encouraged?

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
We are doing a get out the vote thing. People should vote. Even Kosmo.

Obama solidified my vote for him tonight. I have Nov 6 off, so I'll be voting first thing in the AM.

So Frank, special armor for those voting? :p

In your opinion, honestly, do you think the release of Halo 4 will impact the amount of 18-23 year olds who choose to vote?

Just offer the Mark V for voting and the entirety of HaloGaf will vote. :)

kylej

Banned
People who are of such low intelligence or who have such little self-control that they're willing to skip voting to buy a video game were never going to vote in the first place.

Vire

Just do what I'm going to do:

1. Midnight Launch

2. Don't Sleep

3. Vote early

4. Class

Sure it'll be hectic but it's going to be an exciting day. Can't wait.

This year's election is like deciding which 1-star movie you like more. Honestly, who gives a shit?

I'll be too busy playing Halo 4 to care.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Just do what I'm going to do:

1. Midnight Launch

2. Don't Sleep

3. Vote early

4. Class

Sure it'll be hectic but it's going to be an exciting day. Can't wait.
Hehe, I feel bad for you. No class for MSU November 6th! :p

I plan on waking up Nov 5 and playing Vanilla Team Slayer most of the day, followed by a long nap. Wake up at 10 pm, go wait in line at Gamestop, then bam. Not sure whether to play campaign or MP first. If there are a bunch of gaffers playing MP, then I'm sure I'll join.

Stinkles

People who are of such low intelligence or who have such little self-control that they're willing to skip voting to buy a video game were never going to vote in the first place.

This is verbatim what I have said when asked about this. Outside of someone sleeping in, it's not going to have an effect.

Figure out shit you can pig out on that is a net nothingness. Here's a good example - coleslaw made with non fat dressing and by all means put chicken breast and non fat feta in it. It is absolutely filling, and the calories will all be a net positive - protein, vitamins, fresh veggies, even the feta.

That actually sounds really good.

Stinkles

Obama solidified my vote for him tonight. I have Nov 6 off, so I'll be voting first thing in the AM.

So Frank, special armor for those voting? :p

Just offer the Mark V for voting and the entirety of HaloGaf will vote. :)

We will be doing a non partisan bonus something for people who demonstrate they voted or intend to vote. Yes.

wwm0nkey

So that Murder Miners game is in Peer Review now so it should be out soon, there are no Halo remake maps in the final version so you guys will have to make those yourselves.

Some of you seemed interested so I though I would post about it here lol

Top Bottom