• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Furry-GAF

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
Thought I would try to draw a furry for the first time. Just the top portion, to see if I am okay at it.

Edit: Sorry guys, if you want to see, you will have to open in new window.

Horse Detective

Why the long case?
Haha, oh man, that pony totally has fingers and stuff

Looks pretty decent, I think you'll get much better.

Are you talking to me or Hitokage?

If me,

This was actually just a sketch. I realize the nose slant is far too dramatic for a canine-style, and that the eye alignment is weird. Any mistakes are present due to the fact that I rushed the frame sketching. All in all, I just wanted to show my style.

I will post more as I make them, as long as at least a few people want to see them.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I guess the lesson to take away here is that to become truly accepted by society, you need some kind of deux ex machina to force everyone into your position.

Rather pessimistic really.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I guess the lesson to take away here is that to become truly accepted by society, you need some kind of deux ex machina to force everyone into your position.

Rather pessimistic really.
Well, maybe if their power source wasn't a ball of fur-transforming magic that occasionally leaked into the public, they wouldn't have the problem in the first place.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Are you calling the people of this thread "problems"?

BETRAYED.

Lucario

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUvk38Lu3l8

Animated short about some furs trying to turn everyone in town into furs.

Courtesy of Uchip and France.

155461-gf.jpg

It's like French absurdism, but with more yiffing.

Also, found this bullshit on my steam friend list today. No idea when/how I added him, I just can't feel bad enough for him to not find the profile hilarious:

(edited)

Toppot

Just wanted to pop in and show my support for furry gaf ^^ gets picked on unfairly for their different sexual preference and it annoys me.

I'm not a furry myself, though I like a girl with some cat ears, tail and maybe some fur gloves ;)

I do love the word yiff though, can't say it without sounding a bit like a puppy ^^

FoxSpirit

Thanks for deleting, was prolly not even safe for NeoGAF, eventhough it's on youtube. Just rewatched, ouch, errrrr, yeah.... ummm. Really sorry.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Or didn't include the scene of the kid arguing with his shoes which, if I remember right, added 34 minutes to the run time.
It really made no sense. It didn't contribute to the plot nor did it serve as amusement in its own right. All it did was show some dude wasting time being an idiot.

Lucario

CHEEZMO™;36857369 said:
Those suits are eh.

People should just commission One Fur All and if you cant afford it then too bad
kVdMN.gif

$2550....

Maybe if I wind up making six figures right out of college and stay in my $350/month apartment.

FoxSpirit

Honestly, I find fursuits... silly. Don't people feel stupid putting on those giant heads, looking like a cartoon animal?? Then again, I don't really get cosplay, though I do appreciate some of the designs, they can be really stylish. But really posing as an anime character?? Naww.

Uchip

Banned
It's half political statement and half character tragedy.

theres a half in there somewhere for pointless weird scenes too

Honestly, I find fursuits... silly. Don't people feel stupid putting on those giant heads, looking like a cartoon animal?? Then again, I don't really get cosplay, though I do appreciate some of the designs, they can be really stylish. But really posing as an anime character?? Naww.

maybe they like have very fond memories of Disney land....

Uchip

Banned
but from their perspective theyre inside this claustrophobic, insulated suit
which begs the question, do they care more about what other people think than themselves?

Top Bottom