• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT15| anime only please

shit I thought that was a bunny
blush_smile.gif
So did I, Wittgenstein would be proud.

Hylian7

People saying "1 month until patch" need to read it a little more carefully.

They worded it "1 month until the content is complete" this excludes testing and rollout.

So yeh, I would say at least 6-8 weeks.

Lets be honest, don't expect this thing until December.

You could also argue that they won't test it and just push it out the gate with some fatal flaw and then patch it.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
The first part of Diretide was a blast, the Rosh Fight got boring fast, and its dumb that Valve focused on it so heavily the second year.

Artanisix

actually a lot of good dota going on atm, check out the sl i-league games, pgl opens, and the other open qualis as well. all free ingame

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
actually a lot of good dota going on atm, check out the sl i-league games, pgl opens, and the other open qualis as well. all free ingame

I wanted to watch the DC vs Infamous game, but I couldn't stand the caster/setup for the match. The guy had the game far too quiet, so you could only really hear him and no ingame sound, the graphics were set to a low quality, his stream was low resolution so everything was blurry on top of it. The actual caster was a bit below par too, but the bad setup made it unwatchable on Twitch for me.

Feeling like the 2013/2014 competitive days though. which is nice.

slow jungling enigma, support/jungle LC, non-initiating/fighting/tanking mid tide doesnt leave lane for 12 minutes and goes refresher first, solo off axe zoned by veno and timber that goes on to dominate the game, blamed for not TPing when its on cooldown. farming with ravage and blackhole off cooldown.

Half jungle, half support LC is a new one :)

triple-h-nod.gif

Dota is art. Really showing us new ways to live and experience togetherness as a human race. Opening up new pathways in social and personal consciousness, expanding the landscape of what we as humans understand as being possible. I was there... were you?

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
there's no way an axe lanes against a veno and timber tbh

anyways tyme for daily birb post

resist

dbh2oIf.png

I miss the days when I could carry with Drow against any lineup.

Now I struggle to find a good time to pick her. What does she do that another hero can't?

I miss the days when I could carry with Drow against any lineup.

Now I struggle to find a good time to pick her. What does she do that another hero can't?

She helps Nature's win his solo offlane against any safe lane that has me supporting it?

If we reach a new OT by the time i get off work today i'll do a giveaway for a couple of Steam games. If we don't i'll do a giveaway for something secret!

Anyone around still playing Dota? Been putting a lot more time into it since the compendium was released.
I'm not playing dota because I'm too used to play LoL back in the day and it dota 2 for me feels kinda clunky? I mean when you try to hit abilities there seems to be delay or some shit? but I like to watch competetive games, epicenter now is quite nice. Rooting for vp.

Top Bottom