• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSTriple slayin all y'all n***as in the 07 ya hurd, BALLLLINNNNNNNfnordNNNNNNNN

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
TekunoRobby said:
ps3billboardnb0.png
oh hell. i just spat my soup out at this :(

FrankT

MiamiWesker said:
OMG one of the responses redid the "how to save a life" song into a Sony bashing song.

No that is the original, been there for awhile and nearly topped all the charts the week it hit.

RSLAEV

I nominate Chadwardenn as new head of Sony PR. :)

"More like Tears of war"? omg wtf boggle

I'm 4 minutes into this rant and I haven't heard him praise one actual PS3 game :)

(I know, I know it's a joke)

That was AWESOME.

Halo? Better change the name of that shit to GAYLO, na'am sayin'? Know who play Gaylo 3? Bitch-ass niggaz, thass who.

Now Final Fa'ansy se-en, thass some real shit right there.

:lol :lol :lol

My favourite part was where he knocked Gears of War for its lack of a 50 Cent soundtrack.

MORE! MORE!

guise

Karma Kramer said:
Im suprised this is the first time you guys have seen this ad... I have been seeing them for the past couple of months now.

I don't have firefox + adblock here at work. If it means im missing out on hilariously inappropriate ads maybe ill disable adblock on GAF at home :lol

Ranger X

Jeez. Don't tell me that it's how young americans are speaking and PLEASE don't tell me they get laid. It's impossible.

the dude has a point, though: there's something seriously pussy about wanting to be a fey little elf in green tights and waggle his plastic sword and shield

i approve of this video

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Ranger X said:
Jeez. Don't tell me that it's how young americans are speaking and PLEASE don't tell me they get laid. It's impossible.

To be honest, guys that talk like that get the most girls. I swear.

Roi

"PSTriple makes the best games. I mean, for the Wii you got The Legend of Zelda, where you walk around with a little bitch with a little sword."

hauton

lol @ people thinking he was serious
lol @ people thinking Sony has anything to do with this
lol @ topic in general

rs7k

I really like how these people will post videos on Youtube to make fun of game systems, and have more idiots post response videos because they have to defend their consoles.

The three consoles are all awesome, since they all play games, and games are awesome. Christ, it can't get simpler than that.

Avalon

I... couldn't watch it all.

Watched maybe a quarter of it and then he made that comment about girls and I just couldn't take it anymore.

Setanta

Kind of strange. Why the intense need of him spouting his racist remarks? He isn't even black and he is making silly racist remarks in reference to Black people, he isn't funny, even if he isn't serious.

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
Those of you who didn't get or couldn't watch the video avoid the video responses at all costs. They are far worse and sadder than anything Chadwarden put out.

sspeedy

This is the stupidest man I've actually wasted my time listening to, in a good month.

'knaawww wha'aa mean?' 'bitchass pussyass song'

Please, give me a break. What a retard.

Gowans

:lol :lol :lol OH GOD! :lol :lol :lol JUST WATCHED THE VIDEO!!! :lol :lol :lol CAN'T BREATHE!!!! :lol :lol :lol

Setanta said:
Kind of strange. Why the intense need of him spouting his racist remarks? He isn't even black and he is making silly racist remarks in reference to Black people, he isn't funny, even if he isn't serious.

...have you ever heard a rap song before? Like, ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom