• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakkidis

I still think Kadri was a great addition to the leafs lineup. He wasn't a goal scorer but he did try to set up plays.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Had a great time at the Pens/Stars game. Sucks ass about Letang and Sullivan though. Letang went down right in front of us. My impression at the time was that it wasn't a dirty hit, but I haven't seen it since.

Kave Man, I can only judge Burke on what he's said he'd do and what he's actually done. By his own proclaimed standards he's been a complete bust.

He wasn't signed on to restock the cupboards.

Kave Man, I can only judge Burke on what he's said he'd do and what he's actually done. By his own proclaimed standards he's been a complete bust.

He wasn't signed on to restock the cupboards.

If you're referring to him building a winner in Toronto, I'd say "restocking the cupboards" is pretty much a necessity.

Stet

Banned
It's hard to restock the cupboards when your mentally deranged room-mate keeps knocking everything over and setting small fires on the shelves.

Acid08

Banned
FUCK. YES.

Moore and Couture back tonight. Havlat took his first game day skate with the team today since his injury(wearing a white top 6 jersey btw, full contact) and Murray should be back before the playoffs.

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
Saskatoon has approached the NHL with the idea of relocating a team to the city. Awesome.

FUCK. YES.

Moore and Couture back tonight. Havlat took his first game day skate with the team today since his injury(wearing a white top 6 jersey btw, full contact) and Murray should be back before the playoffs.

Starting to sound good for the playoff push. Regained confidence with the depth and roster chart with the last 3 acquisitions.

I wake up every morning now hoping Wilson gets fired. I think another bullshit loss against one of the worst teams in the league on Saturday will do it.

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
I wake up every morning now hoping Wilson gets fired. I think another bullshit loss against one of the worst teams in the league on Saturday will do it.

Didn't he just get an extension? What if every coach was fired after a period of poor play?

Just kidding, Wilson should have been fired years ago. He's terrible.

I have this feeling that when we play the Sabres on Saturday, Hodgson's going to run Henrik, injuring him for months and be all like "Depth what bitch?"

And then we'd be fucked.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hey guys, look who's here. You happy Gomez scored?

------------

Leafs lost, fuck yeah! Let shit hit the fan baby, let shit hit the fan. I love it, let the media tear them apart.

Onto Montreal we go.

Hey Montreal fans, what would it take to get Price?

First and second overall picks in this year's draft.
Too much of an underpayment, no team in the league would pay what it would take to get Price away, this year has especially shown how valuable a world class goalie is. I didn't realize the lottery was in April, that is something to look forward too. Fuck the Wild I don't know what I should do with that 3 hours tonight.

Finally a chance to jump over Dallas tonight. If we fuck this up against the Jackets..

zCtbl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom