• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
73a81f7b6d.png

Azealia Anger Management is going well?

Also not Ru ripping off The Big Big Beat. DEAD

Mau ®

Katy shared a snippet of the final version of Witness. It's more upbeat and radio-friendly than before but it's still a bop imo.

Lana, Lorde, and Perra really need to hurry up and just release new singles. It's not even worth trying to do era promo these days because no one even buys music anymore
ZENngCX.gif

Decarabia

Week 3 is here, and this time it's:

WWHp6e1l.png

As always, click here to pick your song for the week. By popular request, this time the extra (optional) questions will ask you to pick the hypothetical perfect couples within the PopGAF community in a few categories. Warning: GIF-heavy

Hope you're all having a nice weekend btw

rhandino

Banned
Week 3 is here, and this time it's:

WWHp6e1l.png

As always, click here to pick your song for the week. By popular request, this time the extra (optional) questions will ask you to pick the hypothetical perfect couples within the PopGAF community in a few categories. Warning: GIF-heavy

Hope you're all having a nice weekend btw
The fact that the iconic Broken Spearit face could fit perfectly in THAT game

ZENngCX.gif

Mau ®

This whiskey got me Feelin pretty
So pardon if I'm impolite
I just really need your ass with me
I'm sorry 'bout the other night
And I know I could be more creative
And come up with poetic lines
But I'm turnt up upstairs and I love you
Is the only thing that's in my mind

You take me higher
Higher than I've ever been babe
Just come over let's pour a drink babe
I hope I ain't calling you too late
Too late

You're like my fire
Let's stay up late and smoke a jay
I wanna go back to the old way
But I'm drunk instead with a full ash tray
With a little bit too much to say

giphy.gif

Vazra

Pupilord_Bayonettazra18 is is the thirstiest bitch in all of POPGAF and is the type who would constantly stalk his beloved's movements on Find My Friends and spam him with texts containing GIFs of himself in various states of undress, while Soulscribe is the out-of-your-league hottie who lets him suck him off every now and then because he acts so grateful for the opportunity.
I take it
2qvs8qr.gif

royalan

I agree with her on this. No woman should be called these words.

Nope. Azealia gets no coins for this.

First off, show me the receipts of RuPaul calling women bitches, especially in a derogatory way.

Second, Azealia STILL seems to have not learned the lesson that the reason she got lit up for using the word "fag" was because she WAS using it in a derogatory context. She wasn't using it in a "we took the word back" sorta way, she was putting someone down specifically for their sexuality and not being masculine, with her dumb itchy scalp ass.

Next, Ru was A PART of the generation that made the NYC scene what it is today. Something Azealia should know with all the house music she samples. But hey, it pays to be ignorant and dumb as shit and LOUD about it these days.

Azealia continues to collect seats. Trick, stop trying to find a way to be relevant and go look for your edges.

ioR7afQ.jpg

Brhoom

Banned
Nope. Azealia gets no coins for this.

First off, show me the receipts of RuPaul calling women bitches, especially in a derogatory way.

Second, Azealia STILL seems to have not learned the lesson that the reason she got lit up for using the word "fag" was because she WAS using it in a derogatory context. She wasn't using it in a "we took the word back" sorta way, she was putting someone down specifically for their sexuality and not being masculine, with her dumb itchy scalp ass.

Next, Ru was A PART of the generation that made the NYC scene what it is today. Something Azealia should know with all the house music she samples. But hey, it pays to be ignorant and dumb as shit and LOUD about it these days.

Azealia continues to collect seats. Trick, stop trying to find a way to be relevant and go look for your edges.

ioR7afQ.jpg

mariahwhoo.gif

Oops! I meant I agree that no Women should be insulted with these terms.

I don't know Rapaul ( I know he makes drag race ) or care about what is going on between them. It just irks me to see someone use these terms on women.

MANUELF

Banned
Only bad thing is that we cant see the pairings on the Bopgaf, we can only see the ones who were choosen bjut not the pairs

Im curious who are my partners

Vazra

41c3a257df.png

Impact. In other news I didnt requested certain individual nudes. He offered them to me to make him gifs of a pop group I cant remember.
hot-milf-1456255381.gif

I want to know who I was paired with. Also whoever wrote this:

I want to bottom for DOWN (I'm sorry if I didn't make it clear earlier also IM NOT VAZRA even though I confess that tonight I'm a thirsty mess)

Killed me

royalan

mariahwhoo.gif

Oops! I meant I agree that no Women should be insulted with these terms.

I don't know Rapaul ( I know he makes drag race ) or care about what is going on between them. It just irks me to see someone use these terms on women.

RuPaul is a relevant legend.

Azealia Banks sacrifices chickens.

Their Fadga love will unite them forever

Hmmmmmm 🤔

Little Monster's enthusiasm will get the best of him as Joanne plays in the background while Garrett Hawke is probably busy shilling $ony and playing his favorite shitty game Dragon Age 2 not even noticing Little Monster's presence

LMAO #dead

just curious but is there anyway we can see what the matchups actually were? But lol at all the responses 😂

hot-milf-1456255381.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom