• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"P.T" Interactive teaser up on PSN Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcelw540

Wait if this is silent hill and del Toro is in it then is this a re-imagining of that insane game that was cancelled after thq became bankrupt?

Valnen

5kzFKfT.png
Doesn't look so scary to me.

Seriously though, what's up with the wrong screenshots?

gadwn

Yeah so this game was a real shocker, was playing with three friends, we managed to get to the freaking church clock but no further. Is there anyone that has made it past that sequence?

One of the scariest games/teasers I have ever experienced.

sappyday

Does anybody have proof it's silent hill?

I saw it but I didn't get any screen caps. I just saw the ending where the main character appears outside and is Norman Reedus from The Walking Dead. Kojima's name flashed and so did Del Toro's. Then it revealed that it was Silent Hill. Just that "Silent Hill"

Bricky

Wait if this is silent hill and del Toro is in it then is this a re-imagining of that insane game that was cancelled after thq became bankrupt?

I remember those rotating eyeballs showing up on the walls in P.T also showing up in that inSane teaser. I'm going to say you're right.

E: I so hyped for this game now that the truth is out. And I don't even like horror games!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom