• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Regular Season 2017-18 |OT| KD's chip, IT's hip, LeBron's Sinking Ship

Servbot24

Banned
Gonna be happy with any win the Pacers get this year even if it's just the Nets. Though I think we can steal a few regular season games against quality opponents.

RIP Gordon Hayward
gettyimages-631761092.jpg

This is the most excited I’ve been for the Kings in over a decade. Can’t wait to goto games again.

Can’t decide if I want a Hield or a Fox jersey.

Fuck Mark Cuban and fuck Dallas pro teams
except the stars but I find hockey boring to watch on TV.

It's racist to be a Cowboys fan, the Rangers organization is full of dumb assholes, Cuban is petty as fuck and throws games over a contract dispute. Watch Noel ball out this year only to go to the Lakers and Cubes loses out on trying to get Boogie.

I think this is the best outcome for the Mavs. Be competitive in game while having DSJ doing well and ultimately losing. We need that top 5 pick.

"After surgery tonight, Boston's Gordon Hayward is unlikely to return this season, agent Mark Bartelstein told ESPN."

"Bartelstein tells ESPN on Hayward: "We expect him to make a full recovery and return to his All-Star form.""

-Woj

"After surgery tonight, Boston's Gordon Hayward is unlikely to return this season, agent Mark Bartelstein told ESPN."

"Bartelstein tells ESPN on Hayward: "We expect him to make a full recovery and return to his All-Star form.""

-Woj

I'm penciling him into the starting lineup Friday at Philly.

Edit: Make that pen.

Oh man that sucks about Lin. I'm excited for the Clippers to finally play, but at this rate, I'm ready to lose Blake for the season on opening night.

Top Bottom