• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz |OT| - Miami, Hot Takes, Night Clubs, & Refugees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hesh

Jesus, the subreddit for this show is an absolute cesspool. No wonder they brought it up today, I had no idea things were this bad. It reminds me of whenever Dan tells texters off that he doesn't want them to listen to his show when they're such a garbage human being. It's sad that the same can apply to a large contingent of people in a community devoted solely to the show, of all places.

Jesus, the subreddit for this show is an absolute cesspool. No wonder they brought it up today, I had no idea things were this bad. It reminds me of whenever Dan tells texters off that he doesn't want them to listen to his show when they're such a garbage human being. It's sad that the same can apply to a large contingent of people in a community devoted solely to the show, of all places.

It's every time Sarah comes on, every bleeping time. A lot of em' claim it isn't sexism, she just doesn't "fit" the show. When all I see is a bunch of dudes mad when she talks about problems in society that women have to deal with and they HATE it.

I don't blame Dan at all. Bleep off. Million miles to hell.

TTG

Was that during the basketball versus football on social issues and their fan bases segment? Because I'm sure the people hating on Sarah love them some Pats in the white house with Trump photos and think Kaep is a "distraction". It seems I can't look at anything football without getting a stench of that lately.

Like Sarah on the show, wouldn't mind Amaechi to be on every once in a while, and of course Stan is getting fired any day now. I could do without the hacky comish bit, but she's good otherwise.

Hesh

It's every time Sarah comes on, every bleeping time. A lot of em' claim it isn't sexism, she just doesn't "fit" the show. When all I see is a bunch of dudes mad when she talks about problems in society that women have to deal with and they HATE it.

I don't blame Dan at all. Bleep off. Million miles to hell.

People were literally calling her a talent-less whore today. A new low I hope is never met again. I just don't understand how some of those people were spewing all that vitriol for 4 hours straight. Like, goddamn.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Biggest problem with some of the cohosts is they try to fit in too hard. If anything Sarah tries to fit in too hard.

I think Cian does too sometimes when he tries to veer off into random show inside jokes.

Sarah's stacked in my day segment was fine. It wasn't even on a super hard subject or something new. There is a certain segment that gravitates towards ESPN radio due to being hardcore sports fan that embodie old school misygonistic racist white guy from days go by.

I guess I just take some issue with this is her as Izzy and Spain tends to be super sportsy even if I think she's a cool person and a great edition to ESPN as a whole.

PS: You don't care about me. You don't even know me. Lol

Vanillalite

OMG John Lovitz going all in on Twitter

Deeeeed

20170922_095254gnu54.png

#Cursed

People were literally calling her a talent-less whore today. A new low I hope is never met again. I just don't understand how some of those people were spewing all that vitriol for 4 hours straight. Like, goddamn.

It's insecure males hearing women talk about sports intelligently and from a different perspective (even further outside the sports Cathedral). Then add on top of that Sarah's confidence.

That's why I don't get people wanting Mina for HQ. Shes great but the last thing HQ needs is someone meeker than Dan. They need someone like Bomani to push back a little.

Fjordson

First response to a thread on the subreddit about people being rude to Sarah.

"She ruins a lot of jokes by taking them way too seriously. The La Greca sound is an innocent joke, and she ruined it by running it through her SJW prism."

SJW prism....kinda sums up all you need to know about the people bitching on the subreddit.

GamerSoul

The amount of senseless hate some people can spew at the women at ESPN is sad. Seriously, why are you so mad? Are you hurt? What's going on in your life that makes you void of common decency?

I love when Dan claps back at them. They deserve to hear it.

TTG

lol, no he's not. Not unless this is the story across the nation come Monday. He's said as much himself this past week when Trump was yammering about that one ESPN host.

bchamba

more wake and take today, also some punishments being paid off:

Billy wrote 500 unique names
DKu2Sf7XUAAFTmZ.jpg:small

Gotz doint the 'Zeke' today
DKu2Sf7XkAAY1WQ.jpg:small

DKu2Sf8XoAAS_nO.jpg:small

Finally, some back and forth between The Commish and Dr. McGillicutty
DKrlSmHVwAAFWzI.jpg:small

DKr_KkkWAAUQ1UH.jpg:small

Vanillalite

Ok everyone leaving over Wake and Take

I know this is setup to a degree, but you can tell Stu is actually annoyed too lol

Vanillalite

Could be a ruse do to having something else he has to do today, but we aren't getting Cote cause of the Grid. Sarah had old man Cote booted off until he pays his shit off. Lol

Vanillalite

Stu randomly stumbling into he wishes he wasn't married and just in a 5 year relationship with Abby for the kids.

Tomorrow he comes in and says how much hot water his hot takes got him in. Lol

TTG

And Dan still thinks he's doing everyone a favor by putting out a podcast. Mike needs to sit him down and explain how this internet thing works before he decides to sell the show on a cd at the Blockbuster check out aisle.

"Mike! 80 fewer people heard the 1-800-flowers ad this month, take us offline!" Last words, never to be heard from again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom