• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 100 S4 |OT| Meltdowns of Epic Proportions - Wednesdays at 9/8C

Jhoan

Why they gotta tease us with the prisoner transport? It's probably implied that the space crew was captured or the space crew hijacked a prisoner transport ship.

Also that shot from space reminded me very heavily of Mass Effect.

Elandyll

Banned
Tense throughout if a bit abused on the "just another shit not going right" front, and a WTF ending.

Good season finale, looking forward to S5.

You can totally tell that if not renewed it would have ended at the Space Kru re-entering the atmosphere, and it would have been fine. Still happy it got renewed though.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Great season finale. They kept the tension going all the way through. And Mad Max Clarke looks dope, hope she keeps that look in Season 5.

Joni

Loved the finale from start to finish. Small dose of what happened in the Bunker where they immediately threw out all Grounder traditions they had, which is perfect. They should keep the fate of the bunker secret as long as possible. I could have liked it if they did the same with the space crew, just show the machine powering on but not them waking up. And then just show Clarke and her adopted kid with the prisoner transport.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Yay they actually went back to space! Hopefully we'll get to see some of their adventures up there next season (perhaps via flashbacks like in the first season).

Thought the finale was great - Mad Max Clarke is cool, 6 (!) year time jump is cool, mysterious spaceship is cool. Wonder what main conflict will be next season?

but where the fuck were the mutants?!

Clarke's internal thoughts: This is a horrible design!

Clarke's internal thoughts 6 years and 7 days later: A ship ! That's got tools I can use to free My People ! Better alert my Nightblood army.

S5E1: The crew of the Gagarin, a band of plucky misfits and rebels land on earth and have to defend against attacks from a savage tribe led by the bloodthirsty Wanheda.

sammex

Disappointed at the lack of Imagine Dragons Radioactive or we're back bitches.

Good episode though. The time skip should make next season really interesting as they'll have both what happened during the skip and what happens in the present to keep things moving at a decent pace. This season has been a little up and down but finished strong.

Oh and best Clarke jacket yet

tumblr_oqhwxzUGXQ1qf8jkho2_250.gif

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I wonder what the relationship dynamic for the Ark group is going to be like. 6 years is a long time. Cold nights + hot bodies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Speaking of what’s happening in the future, let’s talk about the final moments of the episode when we jumped ahead six years and seven days. Are we going to see flashbacks in season 5? Will we learn what happened in the bunker?

Time jumps are designed to be just that — to jump over some time. But I take your point. The time that we’re skipping is highly dramatic. [They spent] six years under the ground being forced to figure out how to survive. They realize that they’re stuck under there as Clarke tells us at the end of the episode. That’s going to be a story that we want to see. When we see Octavia at the beginning of season 5, it’s a pretty big “WTF” moment, and we’re going to want to know how she got there, so ultimately we will flash back and tell some story in the bunker and likewise on the ring.

So we’ll get space flashbacks, too?

When we go into the ring in season 5 and we see how Bellamy and Raven and Monty and the others have made it, we’ll be very surprised by what we find up there. Ultimately, we’ll want to tell some of the story of how it happened. And flashbacks are part of the DNA of the show, too, so it’s not like we’re like, “Oh, we’re going to do flashbacks for the first time.” We always do flashbacks!

Flashbacks confirmed yuss

bitbydeath

When we go into the ring in season 5 and we see how Bellamy and Raven and Monty and the others have made it, we’ll be very surprised by what we find up there.

John going to have little X-men kids running around with his mutant partner.

mm04

I was so close to giving up on this series halfway through this season. But the last few episodes and the finale vindicated my choice to continue. Now I am super curious to see what happens next season. They suckered me back in dammit!

Natiko

Banned
By far the worst season of the show, but the last few episodes at least righted the ship. Back to feeling excited again, can't wait for season 5 now!

Top Bottom