• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

dream

Well, this is interesting. Why would Bones "Philippians 4:13" Jones have 2 white girls that are not his white wife with him at such a late hour?

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Jon+Jones+3rd+Annual+Fighters+Only+Mixed+Martial+HibVqlCOqyNl.jpg

Wife

dream

Do you think he had consumed too much blood of Christ before picking up the two white girls that were not his white wife on their way to bible study?

Heel

Perhaps, dream.

This little meeting he had with Uncle Dana and Uncle 'Zo is beginning to make a lot more sense. Maybe they gave him a few pointers on infidelity and the keys to their down low condo.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
Well, this is interesting. Why would Bones "Philippians 4:13" Jones have 2 white girls that are not his white wife with him at such a late hour?

He was obviously only giving two white choir girls a ride home after bible study thru the rough neighborhoods of Los Angeles. That he had partaken of the bloof of Christ beforehand does not negate his good deed!

...or something.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Jon Jones is now just one wide-stanced dick suck away from embracing the full Christian evangelist angle.

Patrick Cote is back and this time, he's coming for Cung Le.

Well that answers my question.

My God, Plywood's heel turn was a fucking masterstroke.

We're getting uncomfortably uncomfortable here. MMAGAF's invasion of Wrasslin GAF. The resulting MMAGAF Civil War between those whom "get it" and the members of the Jon Fitch Athletic Combat Purists Club. Combine this with Gaming Side's crazy week and we got ourselves quite the maelstrom.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.

Heel

The Life and Times of Drew Fickett

"While they were filming the show, I was sitting in jail like an idiot. Kenny Florian and Diego [Sanchez] and Chris Leben got the good road. I got to go to jail for a couple months."

Bizarrely enough, it started over a free pizza. Or rather, it started over what was supposed to be a free pizza, according to a coupon that Fickett and a friend had, but which escalated into a silly and pointless argument over the phone when they called in to redeem it. You can imagine how this goes. Fickett calls and asks for his free pizza, but the guy on the other end isn’t so excited about delivering it. He gives Fickett some attitude. He feels pretty tough over the phone. The next thing he knows, Fickett is promising to come down there and hold the guy accountable for his words.

"I drove down there and kicked the door in, threw a computer on the ground, then I drove off in my truck," says Fickett. "They ended up arresting me for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon for throwing the computer."

TUF: The Comeback 2, starring Drew Fickett

Book it.

Top Bottom