• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Dark Knight Rises - Trailer 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
tumblr_m3br5iR4ga1rrx8xeo3_r1_250.gif

Hat: I must go, my planet needs me.

shira

The party, where he literally showed up out of nowhere in a bright ass room filled with people.

You don't get any more ninja than that!

Well that's his penthouse.
Having secret shit and panic rooms in your house doesn't count.

If you came to my house and I sneaked up on you I'm not a ninja.

Really hope Zimmer brings some of his more abstract work from Inception to this film. Old Souls and Waiting for a Train from Inception make me want to do drugs and think about the beginning and end of the universe.

Eppy Thatcher

God's had his chance.
I think that - as much as I am excited to finally get Nolan's story complete and see where he takes us in this last film ... i have realized with help from this trailer that I am equally excited to see Bane ruin shit. Just ruin everything. With his bare hands.

This and the avengers are going to chinese scissors me this summer. Lovin it.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Anne kinda comes off as Batgirl then she does Catwoman.

Dat score...So beautiful.

The CGI looked pretty bad at the end, Like smallville bad. But hype threw the roof!

Right, and Uncharted 3 looks like an N64 game.

effzee

I particularly enjoy the Nolan got Batman all wrong comments.

He isn't ninja enough! Cherry picking scenes now because there are quite a number of scenes and scenarios where he appears and disappears in both BB and TDK and then are shots where he is out in the open fighting in both movies. More so in TDK due to the story but to counter that he is an actual detective in TDK...yet Nolan is the one who doesn't get the character.

I particularly enjoy the Nolan got Batman all wrong comments.

He isn't ninja enough! Cherry picking scenes now because there are quite a number of scenes and scenarios where he appears and disappears in both BB and TDK and then are shots where he is out in the open fighting in both movies. More so in TDK due to the story but to counter that he is an actual detective in TDK...yet Nolan is the one who doesn't get the character.

From everyone who has adapted Batman, Nolan is the only one who knows the source material, knows the ins and outs and knows when to say no to studio's push.

Zeliard

Stuff I loved though:

- the overall cinematography; Pfister seems to get better with each film
- bearded Bruce in a wheelchair
- Anne looks like she is going to really kill it. She won't be the Heath Ledger of the film. She'll be the Aaron Eckhart of it
- Hardy is now somewhat understandable
- Alfred's line/delivery
- Batvoice seems toned down greatly
- the music

- Bane looking like he will shove a stick up Batman's ass and mop the floor up with his limp body

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom