• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deryck Whibley (Sum 41) has aged great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rookje

u8QQogj.png

WorldStar

Banned
In the water? No. No defending this.

Ugh, yeah?

Are you under the impression that water has some magic properties that keeps the sun out of your face?

I grew up around beaches, seeing people in hats is pretty common. There are much stranger things to be seen at the beach, like people swimming in jean shorts. But whatever floats their boat; doesn't effect me.

Idk man I don't think it is douchey. Then again I'm not really one to judge.

Beelzebub

I hope he didn't lose it because me and a group of freinds trolled him while he was walking down the street in my downtown area:/

Seanspeed

Banned
Ugh, yeah?

Are you under the impression that water has some magic properties that keeps the sun out of your face?

I grew up around beaches, seeing people in hats is pretty common. There are much stranger things to be seen at the beach, like people swimming in jean shorts. But whatever floats their boat; doesn't effect me.

Idk man I don't think it is douchey. Then again I'm not really one to judge.
How does a hat stop reflections from the water?

I grew up around beaches, too. I live in a resort town. I love beaches. I DO NOT see people in hats in the water.

WorldStar

Banned
How does a hat stop reflections from the water?

I grew up around beaches, too. I live in a resort town. I love beaches. I DO NOT see people in hats in the water.

I lived in Orange County for a long ass time. Might have just been bros broing it up, but I saw tons of people in hats.

Imagining they wear the hat to the beach because of the sun, then just don't care enough to take it off once they get in the water.

I wear my sunglasses in the water every time I go to the beach. Is that douchey too?

Seanspeed

Banned
I lived in Orange County for a long ass time. Might have just been bros broing it up, but I saw tons of people in hats.

Imagining they wear the hat to the beach because of the sun, then just don't care enough to take it off once they get in the water.

I wear my sunglasses in the water every time I go to the beach. Kinda similar?
I guess its a west coast thing then. It seems pretty douchey to me(bros broing it up, however you want to say it). And yea, sorry but wearing sunglasses in the water just seems like you're entirely too worried about what you look like, same with wearing a hat, because it means you cant go under.

WorldStar

Banned
I guess its a west coast thing then. It seems pretty douchey to me(bros broing it up, however you want to say it). And yea, sorry but wearing sunglasses in the water just seems like you're entirely too worried about what you look like, same with wearing a hat, because it means you cant go under.

I wear the sunglasses because I hate having sun in my eyes. And I still go under the water with my shades. But yeah my polarized shades work great against the sun that reflects off the water. No squinting at all!

I'm sorry that you find my behavior douchey. IMO you seem to be over-thinking this. A lot.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
That girl's closet must be the easiest to choose clothes in - one pair of pants, one pair of shoes, and maybe two tops.

daw840

I go to the lake a lot here in Missouri (Lake of the Ozarks.) I frequently wear an old ball cap just because it gives some shade and is nice. They float, so your not going to lose them in the water and you can still go under because it's an old hat that I don't really care about.

Seanspeed

Banned
Maybe she's wearing a hat to hide who she is.

That.......is a reasonable explanation.

@adamy - you go underwater with your sunglasses on? So not only are you chancing them coming off or getting knocked away by a wave, but you also come up out of the water not being able to see because the lenses are now dripping wet.

I just dont understand why you'd live or go to the beach if sun in your eyes was that much of an issue that you couldn't even take them off while you popped in the water.

You say I'm overthinking it, but it sounds more like you west coasters are underthinking it a bit. Or.........are just very concerned about looking cool at all times....

daw840

That.......is a reasonable explanation.

@adamy - you go underwater with your sunglasses on? So not only are you chancing them coming off or getting knocked away by a wave, but you also come up out of the water not being able to see because the lenses are now dripping wet.

I just dont understand why you'd live or go to the beach if sun in your eyes was that much of an issue that you couldn't even take them off while you popped in the water.

You say I'm overthinking it, but it sounds more like you west coasters are underthinking it a bit. Or.........are just very concerned about looking cool at all times....

Look...I actually hate being out in the bright sun without sunglasses or a hat. It gives me a headache. It has nothing to do with just being concerned with looking cool. Honestly, my pudgy pale ass just wouldn't be seen without a shirt on if that was the case. lol

I'm thinking excessive alcohol, no more exercise from nightly gigs, possibly some prescription medication, and definitely lots of donuts and pizza.

Doesn't look like drugs to me.

javac

Looks like someone farted in his face. Or someone spilt his coffee or something.

I can see this pic being used a lot around E3. His face is priceless.

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
So are we going to do some cloud computing together to figure out if Avril is still foxy as hell? C'mon guys, let's post some pics and crack this case.

whitehawk

Banned
I'm thinking excessive alcohol, no more exercise from nightly gigs, possibly some prescription medication, and definitely lots of donuts and pizza.

Doesn't look like drugs to me.
Yup. I posted a couple pages back about his reckless lifestyle. He treats his body like he was 23, but hasn't realized that his 33 year old body can't handle it. He need slow down, but his personality won't let him. He'll probably have to now though that his drummer and best friend has left the band. Really sad.

Ultima_5

Yup. I posted a couple pages back about his reckless lifestyle. He treats his body like he was 23, but hasn't realized that his 33 year old body can't handle it. He need slow down, but his personality won't let him. He'll probably have to now though that his drummer and best friend has left the band. Really sad.

Fat mikes been going at it for atleast a decade more and he still looks fine.

This guy just has shit genes

Those shoes. Somebody explain them to me.

Christian Louboutin said in a New Yorker story that the more difficult it is for a lady to walk in shoes, the more she appreciates her surroundings since she's walking slower. She has to put effort into wearing them and appreciates them more too.

Trin

Is that a shine spot or a stain I wish I hadn't noticed on her pants in the third picture?

Those shoes. Somebody explain them to me.

I'm guessing it forces you to put your weight on the balls of your feet even more than regular heels so your calves/butt look better.

Rehynn

Doctor said his mother should have had an abortion bortion bortion

Holy shit this is one of the smartest and most cruel responses I've ever read on GAF. I literally burst out laughing.

EDIT: Oh wait... that's actually how the lyrics go. Well, still a good reference!

FGMPR

Banned
Their are so many hilarious posters on GAF. Every .jpg in this thread has had me pissing myself thus far.

Keep it up, folks.

valeo

Talk about ruining a funny thread with inane bullshit about hats.

I mean, seriously - you see that picture and you pick out the hat?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom