• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amiibo Thread 8 | Expecting reprints? Too bad. Waluigi time.

Credo

Has Majora's Mask Link seriously been out of stock for nearly 4 months now? I've been tracking it since early summer and haven't seen it come back in stock once.

Garlador

Has Majora's Mask Link seriously been out of stock for nearly 4 months now? I've been tracking it since early summer and haven't seen it come back in stock once.

Waiting on Skyward Sword Link to get a restock... It was Amazon, so I couldn't even check retail stores for it.

Since Diggeh is slacking, we have a Discord server for Amiibo talk/alerts and general video game and Collectibles discussion. PM Diggeh or me for a link if interested. Just floating this in cause everything burns.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that we have an official Amiibo Discord now. Send me a PM if you're interested in case stuff happ--Haloid pls--ens.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Guess I better join the discord to be safe/until a replacement amiibo thread on the new forum is made.

Gartooth

Just wanted to pop in and say thanks to Diggeh and the whole community for making Amiibo tracking bearable and fun over the years. :)

I did a lot of lurking once demand started to subside, but I will be damned if I don't pick up some of the Champions next month!

My GAF secret is that I ran into zonic several times in the early days of amiibo hunting, but I wasn't a member yet (I waited for account activation for over a year). It felt really creepy to realize who he was based upon some of the stories he told about stores where we were both at.
and laught a couple times when I got the last of something, and saw him already post about missing it when I got home.
Sorry zonic.

Thanks Diggeh. You really put in good work.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
My GAF secret is that I ran into zonic several times in the early days of amiibo hunting, but I wasn't a member yet (I waited for account activation for over a year). It felt really creepy to realize who he was based upon some of the stories he told about stores where we were both at.
and laught a couple times when I got the last of something, and saw him already post about missing it when I got home.
Sorry zonic.

Thanks Diggeh. You really put in good work.
Hahahahahaha, wow, probably one of the only times I actually met someone online, & I didn't even know it. I wish I could remember, but funny to think you met me during the early days.

I bet one of those times was trying to get Robin & Lucina at GS.

Hahahahahaha, wow, probably one of the only times I actually met someone online, & I didn't even know it. I wish I could remember, but funny to think you met me during the early days.

I bet one of those times was trying to get Robin & Lucina at GS.

Yeah, I kind of wish I would have said hi one time. I remember one time we were in line at gamestop, that could have been for robin and lucina. I think I remember you were there on the whole ness fiasco day as well. I haven't lived in the area for a couple years now, or we could still at least say hi!

I Know Bagu

Neo Member
Sorry to bump an older thread but I wasn’t sure who to ask but if someone could send me the discord info I would be forever grateful. Sorry again for bumping this old thread.

Top Bottom