• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Stanley Cup 2017 Finals [OT]- To Catch a Predator

Alucard

Banned
Incredible story about Crosby's Day with the Cup last year:

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/video/lebrun-crosby-cares-about-the-history-and-issues-of-the-game~1133454

He on the fly brought it to a Veteran's Hospital, took it up to the 7th floor to give a Blind Korean War vet who was a huge Habs fan that couldn't get out of bed some tine with it. Sid sat with him and guided the vet's hands over the Montreal wins, over Maurice Richard's name... What a human being.

Sniff. Why you cutting onions on a Saturday morning?

Foggy

Well....when was your last period?

giphy.gif

purg3

slept with Malkin

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/video/lebrun-crosby-cares-about-the-history-and-issues-of-the-game~1133454

He on the fly brought it to a Veteran's Hospital, took it up to the 7th floor to give a Blind Korean War vet who was a huge Habs fan that couldn't get out of bed some time with it. Sid sat with him and guided the vet's hands over the Montreal wins, over Maurice Richard's name... What a human being.

My Captain.

He on the fly brought it to a Veteran's Hospital, took it up to the 7th floor to give a Blind Korean War vet who was a huge Habs fan that couldn't get out of bed some time with it. Sid sat with him and guided the vet's hands over the Montreal wins, over Maurice Richard's name... What a human being.

Awesome story

Parch

Will people respect Subban's game now?
Are there a lot of people who disrespected Subban's game? Well, maybe Hab management.

He's awesome. Subban and Karlsson are similar in that they are given free reign to jump into the play and join the rush. It's risky and they can get burned defensively, but the offensive rewards are worth it IMO. Montreal management didn't like that risk and made a stupid trade IMO.

Both Subban and Karlsson are awesome to watch. That's the creative speed and skill combo that bring back memories of Orr and Coffey. These rare types of defencemen should be encouraged, not suppressed.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

great story but

why is Andi doing radio?!?!?!

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children

❤️

Pikma

Banned

Who is this shill? How much is she getting paid for this?

Are there a lot of people who disrespected Subban's game? Well, maybe Hab management.

He's awesome. Subban and Karlsson are similar in that they are given free reign to jump into the play and join the rush. It's risky and they can get burned defensively, but the offensive rewards are worth it IMO. Montreal management didn't like that risk and made a stupid trade IMO.

Both Subban and Karlsson are awesome to watch. That's the creative speed and skill combo that bring back memories of Orr and Coffey. These rare types of defencemen should be encouraged, not suppressed.
I wish doughty would be more consistent

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member

Pens used to have that with letang 😭

PK here to save Hockey from being ruled by old boring fuddy duddy white dudes.

Hope he dances during pregame. I wanna see Milbury have a coronary live on air.

iLLmAtlc

Has anyone looked at what's behind the Pens' resurgence? Seems like they sucked ass for 6 years after their first cup and now they've been unstoppable. I know coaching would be an easy answer but has there been anything else talked about?

0DRYdkD.png

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Has anyone looked at what's behind the Pens' resurgence? Seems like they sucked ass for 6 years after their first cup and now they've been unstoppable. I know coaching would be an easy answer but has there been anything else talked about?

0DRYdkD.png

I wouldn't call "made the playoffs every year" suck ass, but sure

iLLmAtlc

Relatively speaking of course. I mean going out in round 1 and round 2 for every year except 1 is clearly not championship calibre like they are now.

Foggy

0DRYdkD.png

Suerte, amigo

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
kind of impressed with the tv ratings coming out of pittsburgh

during the second overtime... 7 out of 10 TVs were watching the game.

a 70 share is bonkers

Yawnier

Banned

0DRYdkD.png

I have mixed feelings on his overall track record as a GM, but Grim Rutherford has made several lowkey-ish really good free agent signings and trades over the last two years (Conor Sheary, Matt Cullen, 3rd rounder for Schultz, Sutter for Bonino, Perron for Hagelin, and of course the trade for Kessel)

Top Bottom