• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite |OT| Marvel vs. Capcom: 4 Female Characters

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I've got a PC Port Impressions video just in case some of you were on the fence about buying two copies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJs5FTFdcy4

TL;DW: It's great!

tenor.gif

Vic_Viper

You say confirmed as if that was ever a possibility. No there isnt nor will there be, if only because of Thor's hitbox would completely change.

I swear I heard there was a Jane Thor alt Costume for Thor. Must have just been wishful thinking or someting I guess, my bad.

Edit: This is where the idea came from I guess:

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2017/jul/31/more-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-comic-book-variant-covers-revealed-feature-jane-foster-female-thor-firebrand-and-more/

She was on the same set of variant covers that revealed Miles Morales Spider-man. Which doesnt rule it out!

warp_

Banned
we simply dont know. Its either midnight, or when the store updates tomorow (10am or whatever it is for you guys)
Okay, thanks. I remember there being some trick that involved pretending you were in the UK to get SFV to unlock early and I wasn't sure if that would work again for this game too.

Jawmuncher

We all just got fucking duped hard.

Monster Hunter, Sigma

Black Widow, Venom, Winter Soldier, Black Panther

There's gender parity BUT NO FACTION PARITY
ALL BETS ARE OFF

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

dankir

Probably late but I just saw on facebook on the official page.

e're also happy to announce that Monster Hunter, Winter Soldier, Black Widow, and Venom are the remaining characters available with the 2017 Character Pass later this year!

Rhaknar

welp that came out of fucking nowhere, kinda awesome (well, as awesome as the fact that its DLC can be I guess)

Trickster

That title is great lol, and really it should be highlighted as it makes no sense

Still excited to jump in later tonight though

Rhaknar

wait what? theres 4 Marvel there. I SMELL A FUCKUP BOYS.

I bet Widow is supposed to be on the next pass or something lol.

Weiss

Banned
So only two Capcom characters this year? That doesn't seem right.

Unless there's 8 Season 1 DLC characters.

DrArchon

Clearly they mean Black Widow from Slammasters II: Ring of Destruction.

See, parity maintained. Everything's fine.

Edit: ^^ See, this guy gets it.

Anth0ny

Uh, isn't that 4 Marvel characters vs. only 2 Capcom for the S1 DLC? Bizarre.

really feels like they are trying to deconfirm the leak/add more female characters with a last minute change. Cause it's really bizarre.

I ain't complaining though!

Rhaknar

if it IS 4 Marvel 2 Capcom, I imgine the next pass would have to be 4 Capcom 2 Marvel, if only for select screen parity >_>

Top Bottom