• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Canada price error: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age PS4 for $27.99 - Prime

XBP

So there is currently a price error for the zodiac age on amazon.ca where they are discounting the price of the steel book version twice so the price comes up to be 27.99 before tax from 79.99. Might wanna jump on this if you wanted to play the game.

Its for prime users only.

trIUbtN.png

So there is currently a price error for the zodiac age on amazon.ca where they are discounting the price of the steel book version twice so the price comes up to be 27.99 before tax from 79.99. Might wanna jump on this if you wanted to play the game.

Its for prime users only.

trIUbtN.png

Already hugely discussed in the Canadian Deals thread. Definitely a great error (that I took advantage of)!

However, the error's been up for like 3 full days now. Highly unlikely in my opinion that Amazon will fulfill these, let alone have enough Steelbook edition stock (since this is the only version with the error) to fulfill them even if they wanted to.

Whales

Banned
I dont even have any interests in the game but for that price I had to order it

if they cancel it we probably get some credit, if not then I can still think about canceling or just enjoy a new release for 30$

I ordered it at that price too.. I'm hoping all of our orders go through alright, but the magnitude of people ordering this has me doubtful at this point haha. I've heard of people ordering 10 copies on 10 different amazon accounts and stuff. It's a good deal.

XBP

I ordered it at that price too.. I'm hoping all of our orders go through alright, but the magnitude of people ordering this has me doubtful at this point haha. I've heard of people ordering 10 copies on 10 different amazon accounts and stuff. It's a good deal.

Even if they cancel preorders, they'll do something for people whove been prime members for a while/

Bluenoser

Just got a cancellation e-mail from Amazon.

So did I, but they tried to bullshit their way through it by saying it was due to the supply being limited and only one per customer and they would be cancelling any additional quantities. Checked the actual order at Amazon.ca and it doesn't appear to be cancelled, but I'm calling them.

Persona7

Banned
So did I, but they tried to bullshit their way through it by saying it was due to the supply being limited and only one per customer and they would be cancelling any additional quantities. Checked the actual order at Amazon.ca and it doesn't appear to be cancelled, but I'm calling them.

They probably noticed a ton of people with more than one order and sent a mass email out.

Bluenoser

I only ordered one and it got cancelled. :/

Strange, what did the body of your email say? Here's mine:

Hello,

Due to high demand and potentially limited supply, at this time we are limiting all orders of the following item(s) to 1 per customer:

Final Fantasy Xii The Zodiac Age Steel Book, Playstation 4

We have canceled the additional quantities you requested, but appreciate your interest in the product(s) listed above.

We hope to see you again soon.

Sincerely,

Customer Service
Amazon.ca

Kade

Strange, what did the body of your email say?

"We're unable to fulfill your order for the item(s) listed above because they aren't available from the supplier any longer. As a result, we've cancelled them from your order and your original payment method won't be charged."

Top Bottom