• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 13 |OT| This is not the Greatest NFL Thread it's Only a Tribute

All the years, all the disappointing E3 shows, waiting up till 5 am to have Sony not show it. I officially did it! I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning!!!!!

2PQGyTj.jpg

Dutch stop talking to yourself! I'm going to sleep for...1 hour and 40 minutes, if I see this again this thread is getting animu shoved so far its ass that even the olds will recognize words like waifu, moe and tsundere!

BigAT

All the years, all the disappointing E3 shows, waiting up till 5 am to have Sony not show it. I officially did it! I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning!!!!!

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more shitty games to overhype."

Striker

Happy birthday, Floyd!

JPP out for the rest of the season. Welp.
It does stink so it's up to Wynn/Owa/Okwara. I assume Wynn gets the start vs. DAL because of a run-first offense they play.

Curious how this impacts his offseason because he was going to be a FA. Maybe becomes more affordable.

Jordan Raanan@JordanRaanan

JPP had surgery to repair a sports hernia this morning, per source. Expected to be out for the remainder of season. Likely 6 weeks recovery

re: Vereen

Jordan Raanan ‏@JordanRaanan 14h14 hours ago
Shane Vereen hopes to return Sunday vs Cowboys. He's just waiting for green light from medical staff. Padded practice Thursday could be key.

BigAT

Happy birthday to me... let's hope this year turns out well.

Happy birthday Floyd. I feel bad you get blamed for so much, you're clearly undeserving of all the negative-

Jordan Raanan ‏@JordanRaanan
JPP had surgery to repair a sports hernia this morning, per source. Expected to be out for the remainder of season. Likely 6 weeks recovery

Fuck you Floy.

Brown is the best.

So blessed to have him!

Using that logic we are paying the guys behind him to sit on the bench.

Changing gears I am very worried that Buffalo is going to hold us under 24 and win by just running it down our throats. Hoping very much to be incredibly wrong!
We are! That's why they're called bench players!

Happy birthday friend! Birthday on the day The Last Guardian releases. You must be blessed!
And Pearl Harbor being bombed... thank you Dutch

Happy Birthday, Floyd!
Thank you friend

Happy bday Floy boi
*moves down in Browns gaf rankings
Thank you friend.. the best Christmas present I can ask for.

Happy birthday, Floyd!

JPP out for the rest of the season. Welp.
Thank you

Good Morning

Happy Bday Floyd. How old?
I am 24

Happy bday floy, I'm gonna guess you're...24?

And wow about JPP. terrible timing for the Giants
Correct Croc.. I am 24

Happy birthday Floyd. I feel bad you get blamed for so much, you're clearly undeserving of all the negative-

Fuck you Floy.
At least you have Rutge.... hahahahahahahaha

Floyd you beautiful motherfucker
Happy birthday
Thank you.. I hope Lamar become a Brown next year.

bionic77

And he is a 3x DPOY !
Who was it that said that Vick somehow improved Atlanta's defense? I wish Brown had that ability. Be interesting to see if our defense can stop Shady. Crazy that Philly got rid of him. Also pretty strange that Rex always gets the most garbage qb's and can actually kind of still make it work. Not many coaches can do that.

Extremely weird how I have zero hype for the new FF game. It used to be one of my favorite series. I liked 10 and 12 (fuck x-2) but the last time I really loved a FF game was 9. Damn what a lovable set of a characters. Sad that outside of Nintendo my favorite companies are all dying (Sega, Square, Konami, Capcom). At least we have 50 new shooters and open world games coming out every year...

Save us Switch!

Greg

Extremely weird how I have zero hype for the new FF game. It used to be one of my favorite series. I liked 10 and 12 (fuck x-2) but the last time I really loved a FF game was 9. Damn what a lovable set of a characters. Sad that outside of Nintendo my favorite companies are all dying (Sega, Square, Konami, Capcom). At least we have 50 new shooters and open world games coming out every year...

Save us Switch!
"nothing good is coming out except the next installment of one of my favorite series!"

bionic pls

bionic77

"nothing good is coming out except the next installment of one of my favorite series!"

bionic pls
Not a fan of most open world games or shooters.

I used to be a fan of shooters on my PC but that love died down eventually. I honestly only like them for multiplayer and some shit just gets old after awhile.

Speaking of old. I have been playing Super Metroid since Thanksgiving and it really is a masterpiece of game design. This is even more evident when you are replaying it for the millionth time because you see how smartly everything is placed on the map. Will we ever get a 3D game that is as well designed as SM? Is it even possible?

Also I wonder how much luck is involved when you make an all time game like ChronoTrigger or Super Metroid?

Top Bottom