• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT8| PrEPare Yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astral Dog

Hi!❤
Your gender? male
Your sexual orientation? like the boys.
Where Do You Live? Mexico
How Old Are you? 23
Favorite Type of Music?umm, i like from videogame music to pop to rock, instrumental pieces,
Profession or Career interest?Business Managment,
Favorite video game(s)? Bayonetta, Zelda WW, DMC, Resident Evil,Mario,Castlevania.,Metroid Prime.FF VI-VII
What are your hobbies/Interests (other than gaming)? Cooking, watching alot of tv series/movies/documentals, being depressed (fuck this), music,finances (its very interesting) and psychology i suppose.

Elitist1945

Confession: I had two Quarter Pounders with Cheese today and they were excellent and 1040 calories total. I bought them with the plan to just make them into one overly cheesy Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese, but the cheese looked good melting into all the buns, so all the buns I did eat.

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? South FL
Where Do You Live? Near Disney World
How Old Are you? 23
Favorite Type of Music? The best of every genre.
Profession or Career interest? Making money
Favorite video game(s)? BIoShock, Mass Effect, Resident Evil 4, Wind Waker, The Last of Us, Red Dead Redemption
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? I'm on NeoGAF a lot and talking to camillelang

I love working at McDonald's because I get everything for half price/free. Bet you're jealous.

Said no one ever.

3phemeral

What's Aquascaping? Is that like hydroponics landscaping?

Okay, I had no idea how many of your favorite games are my favorite games or on my list of games I must play before I die
That's exactly it. Here's my brackish tank:

Ku3FeWi.jpg

The Dragon Goby prevents any kind of arrangement because it digs holes everywhere. It's so ugly cute:

And here's my freshwater tank:

[Edit] What a hassle it is to add images on mobile.

DOWN

Banned
I love working at McDonald's because I get everything for half price/free. Bet you're jealous.

Said no one ever.

I am jealous. My last post before this one was in the McDouble thread.

It basically talks about how thanks to McPick 2 and the actually nicely balanced nutrition of the McDouble, its arguably the best food on the market for low income people to add to a balanced diet. That's my beloved takeaway.

Elitist1945

Can someone make a time machine so I can travel back in time to October when I decided not to go to The Weeknd's concert? Stupid me.

Your gender? Male
Where Are You From? Arizona
Where Do You Live? Arizona
How Old Are you? 18
Favorite Type of Music? Pop and other stuff that sounds like Pop but it's a different take
Profession or Career interest? I'm a student rn
Favorite video game(s)? Kingdom Hearts series, SMT games, Persona 3, Zelda games, Smash 4, other fighting games
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Music, watching TV shows, writing sometimes.

I will say that McDonalds burgers are insanely delicious. I just get really bummed out if I go there, even though I'm sure I've eaten grosser things and felt less bad.

What's Le-?

Haha I was beginning to write "Legend of Zelda" then scolded myself on how I haven't actually beaten a single game on my own D:

Camillelang

Neo Member
Confession: I had two Quarter Pounders with Cheese today and they were excellent and 1040 calories total. I bought them with the plan to just make them into one overly cheesy Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese, but the cheese looked good melting into all the buns, so all the buns I did eat.

Your gender? Male
Where Are You From? South FL
Where Do You Live? Near Disney World
How Old Are you? 23
Favorite Type of Music? The best of every genre.
Profession or Career interest? Making money
Favorite video game(s)? BIoShock, Mass Effect, Resident Evil 4, Wind Waker, The Last of Us, Red Dead Redemption
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? I'm on NeoGAF a lot and talking to camillelang

NO WONDER YOU ARE SICK YOU IDIOT STOP EATING A BUNCH OF SHIT IM GONNA KICK YOUR ASS

I havent had a burger from mcdonalds for a long long time, because when the rare occasion of getting a fast food burger comes on there are usually better places to go.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I will say that McDonalds burgers are insanely delicious. I just get really bummed out if I go there, even though I'm sure I've eaten grosser things and felt less bad.

If you put D in your mouth you know you've eaten grosser things.

I suppose the current title is fairly honest. The LGBT threads have practically been a Gay Boy's club despite ostensibly also being for LTQA people as well. This title sort of does away with that.

I suppose the current title is fairly honest. The LGBT threads have practically been a Gay Boy's club despite ostensibly also being for LTQA people as well. This title sort of does away with that.
As a side, I find the thread title very unrepresentative. I told Bayo it also isn't inclusive to the lesbian/asexuals of GAF.

Anyway, I took some mugshots for you, CB.

But... the title says "LGBTQIA+." It's already inclusive. Just coz the subtitle is a funny reference to PreP doesn't mean the inclusiveness overall is somehow inhibited, imo.

Ekai

I wasn't sure what this PrEP stuff was but I guess I appreciate the honesty? Still not sure what it means though.

I'd comment on a few other things but I don't feel like it's all that welcome really and I tried in the past, so. : /. Hope you folks have fun in the thread. May pop my head in once in a while.

I don't like this not bashing Austin and Dallas up in here. Houston is the only acceptable city in Texas. Unless its summer time and you are drunk in south padre

Vazra

I wasn't sure what this PrEP stuff was but I guess I appreciate the honesty? Still not sure what it means though.

I'd comment on a few other things but I don't feel like it's all that welcome really and I tried in the past, so. : /. Hope you folks have fun in the thread. May pop my head in once in a while.

PrEP Info

There might be better info out there which I encourage others to link BTW.

Vazra

I sometimes worry circumcised guys think they don't need to bathe properly down there.

It's genitals people, they are not known to be clean by themselves.

Exactly people think just being circumcised automatically makes them clean when bad hygiene will make nasty things no matter if you are cut or uncut. Just clean properly and go the extra mile cleaning if you gonna get action.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
How are you doing love?

as well as can be expected, I suppose! How are you :)

What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? hooking up with older men

tell us a story

Oh, new OT? Nice! Time to make that one post per OT tradition :).

noo stay a while

speak up if you have something to say

Exactly people think just being circumcised automatically makes them clean when bad hygiene will make nasty things no matter if you are cut or uncut. Just clean properly and go the extra mile cleaning if you gonna get action.
I think people wash too much. I love that natural dong smell.

Ekai

PrEP Info

There might be better info out there which I encourage others to link BTW.

I guess that is a bit exclusive but it's a useful and nice link for anyone who would need to use it. Glad to see you sharing this information! ^.^ Though other thread titles have been generally exclusive as well despite the LGBTQIA+ moniker. And that's not getting into thread content itself.

Anyhoo, enjoy your thread, letters gaf. : /

Grakl

I guess that is a bit exclusive but it's a useful and nice link for anyone who would need to use it. Glad to see you sharing this information! ^.^ Though other thread titles have been generally exclusive as well despite the LGBTQIA+ moniker. And that's not getting into thread content itself.

Anyhoo, enjoy your thread, letters gaf. : /
? Lol

Ekai

speak up if you have something to say

Sort of tried that in the past and it didn't really go anywhere. Because of that I don't feel like it would go anywhere now either. I was mostly commenting on the honesty thing/reacting to another posters post on that.
That said, it's nice to know more about what PrEP is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom