• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The NEW NeoGAF Tinychat: Mischief. Mayhem. Party Pig Dance Parties.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
kitchenmotors said:
Not quite, if a mod gets on cam, it boots another cam. Let's not turn it into drama.
Nonsense.

The mod's have established their cam empire.

Kneel, plebians! Kneel before their tiny moving boxes!

clav

kitchenmotors said:
Not quite, if a mod gets on cam, it boots another cam. Let's not turn it into drama.
What's the process of becoming a mod then?

CHEEZMO™ said:
Nonsense.

Yes, kneel, peons, for we are not worthy.

Delio said:
And let's not say things that are not true

If you explained this process before doing it, your actions would have been understood better.

Noshino

CHEEZMO™ said:
Nonsense.

Im telling you, GayGaf Dinasty!

claviertekky said:
If you explained this process before doing it, your actions would have been understood better.

We said so on cam that if Max was to broadcast, it would automatically kick someone out randomly, its one of the powers of the mods.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I'm on this shit but my browser keeps scrolling randomly to the bottom of the page when type anything.

Edit: some noob is hassling me. know your role when in the presence of a legend.

Timedog said:
I'm on this shit but my browser keeps scrolling randomly to the bottom of the page when type anything.

Edit: some noob is hassling me. know your role when in the presence of a legend.

I was having the same issues yesterday, Chrome would scroll to the bottom of the page automatically. Not sure why it's doing that.

Za23

cluxdeluxe said:
I brought some people in then got banned.. lol. mod obviously cant handle people with friends.
I brought in friends in before and the mods didn't seem to mind.

Also I'm always bloop or Za23 in the tc by the way.

Za23 said:
I brought in friends in before and the mods didn't seem to mind.

Also I'm always bloop or Za23 in the tc by the way.

Yeah, I'm not sure what that guy is talking about. You won't get banned unless you do something stupid or you're acting like a douche. Just use common sense, if there's an issue with your banning just bring it up to me in PM.

A little slow in the daytime, will be on tonight when it picks up.

We've pretty much talked about this before, Gaffers get priority on cam when the thing is filled. When mods come in, it automatically makes a space for them. It's random. We do not choose who will be removed.

And it doesn't matter if you're a GAFFER or not, if you're harassing chat or people in the chat, you will be removed from the space. Simple as that.

Delio

cluxdeluxe said:
I brought some people in then got banned.. lol. mod obviously cant handle people with friends.

Only time friends get banned is if they come in acting stupid.

AcridMeat

Banned
We had fun (pic dump)
QDXBb.jpg

GU8P9.jpg

L68iv.jpg

lCCSk.jpg

m6l68.jpg

2Gn0A.jpg

eSCsK.jpg

iIRbP.jpg

The NEW NeoGAF Tinychat: I like to type. With a bunch of periods. In the thread title. Because it makes it. look cool.

will check out though

DoctorButt said:
The NEW NeoGAF Tinychat: I like to type. With a bunch of periods. In the thread title. Because it makes it. look cool.

will check out though

Dude, do you not get the Fight Club reference? I thought it was fairly obvious.

Awkward moment is awkward. Tip: In a room with only 3 people and 1 is a guest don't talk about anyone because you never know when that person will show up LMFAO.

Thriller LMFAO!!

kitchenmotors said:
Thriller and i were the only people in the room. we were just talking about how it's dead and how he enjoys talking talking to himself. and i told him that chupz7 will be there soon. and then we started talking about how old she was. if she had a baby since one day we heard a baby cry on cam and it appeared. then a guest appeared in the room. and thriller was commenting on when chupz comes he'll he'll asked if she had a baby. and then that guest changed the name to chupz7 and she saw what he wrote. it was very awkward lol.

Top Bottom