• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

ReiGun

0JUjzGG.jpg

All I can think is "Man I'm so glad these two have managed to cheat death so many times."

They announced to the audience that the Bad Blood PPV is coming back. Raw-exclusive, July 9th at the XL Center in Hartford, Connecticut.

Pikma

Banned
You wanted that attention eh?
What attention will I get for a fucking meaningless inoffensive tweet? it's not like I insulted someone like everyone on twitter does. I just fucking showed support for a guy I care about

But sure blue just keep shitting on me as much as you like

Ranello suffers from bipolar.

I highly doubt WWE are going to fire him if he is ill again. Even they wouldn't do something shifty like that.

Ahhh shiiiit Bad blood is coming back this year

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0321/624344/wwe-bringing-back-pay-per-view-after-13-years/

Inb4thecrybabiescryingabouttherebeingtoomanyppvswhentheyrenotforcedtowatchalloranyofthem

Can they please use the T.Swift song as their theme, I want Raw montages to Bad Blood lol

Also word is Paige and Xavier won't be punished for anything unless a major sponsor or someone flips shit and that's not likely to happen.

Can they please use the T.Swift song as their theme, I want Raw montages to Bad Blood lol

that reminds me I have high hopes for the Kevin Owens/Jericho video package for Wrestleamania. I hope it's at least Miz-Hate Me Now tier.

for the most important feud of WM they gotta give us a good one.

I see D Bry wants some of that "hold harmless" lol

Also they're bringing back the wrong PPV. Badd Blood was the one with the 5 star match, not Bad Blood.

So I'm playing the Uncharted for the first time and wooaaah, the first one hasn't aged well for all the praise I remember it got back in the day.

The jet ski driving sections are the worst driving mechanics I've have to deal with ever to the point they get the honorable distinction of becoming the first thing in a videogame that gives me motion sickness.

I'll just skim through the NJ Cup until this headache stops.

What attention will I get for a fucking meaningless inoffensive tweet? it's not like I insulted someone like everyone on twitter does. I just fucking showed support for a guy I care about

But sure blue just keep shitting on me as much as you like
Isn't Mauro off because he's bipolar? I don't think he's in danger of being fired for medical reasons.

Top Bottom