• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Vs. Capcom: Infinite Characters and Stages Roster |DT2| oh dear...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skilletor

Didn't Storm divorce that guy?

No, Black Panther annulled their marriage.

IMG_0048.jpeg

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Snails pace compared to MvC3 pre-release.

Man, that was one of greatest time I had on NeoGAF. We finally got the game like after a decade and the pace of reveals and announcements were superior to MVCI. We got new information every month unlike MVCI.

The reminder of U/MVC3 hype train.

GVCdM.jpg

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Oh yeah, Ghost Rider

Speaking of, who do you guys think is the mystery Capcom character. Assuming that Venom, Ghost Rider, & Dormammu are all in on Day 1, that leaves one open slot in the base roster.

I hope it's going to be a good surprise unless Ant-Man and Winter Solider are DLC.

BossRush

Man, knowing that the whole self imposed ban on x-men and fantastic four characters in games ended just recently, I wonder if the game had been delayed, we would have gotten wolverine or magneto or doom.

No C.Viper :'(

I was going to be all in for spending whatever it took to get the Collector's Edition of this game and then I saw the character models/art :'(

sephi22

Man, that was one of greatest time I had on NeoGAF. We finally got the game like after a decade and the pace of reveals and announcements were superior to MVCI. We got new information every month unlike MVCI.

The reminder of U/MVC3 hype train.
Hey it's my picture. :)

JAXXX

Can't wait to spend hours in training mode. Thinking either Hawkeye/Spencer of Cpt Marvel/Nova will be my main team.

when the whole roster is revealed- those are the 2 pairings that you feel you'll end up with?

No one has sparked that excitement for me yet...
:(

Lulubop

I'm more excited about Jedah, Thanos, X and Sigma than I was for anyone in U/MvC3. So I'm pretty happy, except for the part where it looks graphically worse than that game.

Jedah and Venom alone would make this my overall favorite MvC roster ever. Inevitable Juri (and hopefully Rogue) as DLC would make that accolade permanent.

McNum

Could someone with the demo try something for me?

With X, when you taunt, he does the Hadoken motion, but no Hadoken happens, of course. But in Mega Man X, you did need the full armor to get that. So could I get someone to check if there's an easter egg with doing the taunt while wearing the Armor of Light?

I doubt it'll one-shot anyone in this game, though.

Sayad

Good ol Chromatic Aberration.
Capcom must have a thing for it, because RE7 had it a bit much too
I'm so glad SFV was made it before this thing cough on, Tekken 7 vanilla escaped it, but they delayed the console version so much it had no hope.

Makes me glad Monster Hunter World is on MT framework, implementing it there would require someone actually programming it in instead of just turning it on like in UE4.

Also, my main characters to use were Frank West/Ghost Rider/Nemesis. And my two other saved pre-sets were Captain America/Spencer/Haggar & Dante/Ammy/Morrigan

I would totally be on the Wall of Shame if I could post on my phone.

Could someone with the demo try something for me?

With X, when you taunt, he does the Hadoken motion, but no Hadoken happens, of course. But in Mega Man X, you did need the full armor to get that. So could I get someone to check if there's an easter egg with doing the taunt while wearing the Armor of Light?

I doubt it'll one-shot anyone in this game, though.

It's the first thing I did when the demo released. The only thing that happens is that he gets a blue energy to appear, and 'poof' it disappears. It doesn't go forward or anything.

When do you think we'll see Spidey? TGS happens before the game comes out, right? I don't think they'll wait that long, though.

Also, my main characters to use were Frank West/Ghost Rider/Nemesis. And my two other saved pre-sets were Captain America/Spencer/Haggar & Dante/Ammy/Morrigan

I would totally be on the Wall of Shame if I could post on my phone.

It's the first thing I did when the demo released. The only thing that happens is that he gets a blue energy to appear, and 'poof' it disappears. It doesn't go forward or anything.

Does damage, very low and the windup almost renders it pointless but it's there

Do we know what X's armour install actually does yet?

I need to know this. Aside from the double buster super and it seems like the special weapons get buffed. I haven't noticed anything else

Neoxon

When do you think we'll see Spidey? TGS happens before the game comes out, right? I don't think they'll wait that long, though.
His movie is out next week, so hopefully then.

I'm concerned that they might delay Ant-Man to DLC due to unfortunate issues. It would make sense that they may replace Ant-Man with Winter Soldier.
If he was delayed to Season 1 DLC, his model would likely still be in the files.

McNum

Nice. I wonder if that can hurt the opponent like Chun-Li's taunt can. If the game didn't have such an open tag system, it'd be fun if it did massive damage, but it's way too easy to lock someone down with one character and tag X in for a taunt kill to be a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom