• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance demo is up on Xbox Live and PSN US. PSN EU whenever.

55%....

6a013486abd95c970c016767f5b83a970b-800wi

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Do you have to be Gold for this demo?

Yes, for a week at least. Owning both consoles, I am constantly reminded how much I hate Microsoft these days with the GOLD EXCLUSIVE demo shit.

At least we'll find out what demo it is while we WAAAAAAAAIT.

It's up? Then what the hell am I doing on here?

How fast is it downloading for you guys? Took longer than it should have for 1% >_>

rvy

Banned
Have no idea how to do that. Like no idea. I don't have my account linked to Xbox.com. Do you people not use XBL anymore?

Just visit Xbox.com, log in with your Gamertag details (e-mail and Gamertag password) and then use this link. Add the demo to your queue and you're done. Next time you turn your Xbox on, the download will start automatically.

You need to be Gold to download the demo.

JoeFenix

Yes, for a week at least. Owning both consoles, I am constantly reminded how much I hate Microsoft these days with the GOLD EXCLUSIVE demo shit.

I'm so done with Microsoft's bullshit, paying for demo access, how fucking sad is that?

Whatever, it's not like I was gonna get this game on 360 anyway!

XOF

Neo Member

Same. I've got both consoles and thought I'd download the 360 demo while I wait for the PS3 demo, but saw the Gold restriction. I haven't had a Gold subscription in years!

Still really eager to hear opinions from everyone else. Please tell me it's amazing.

Z3M0G

So who is the demo available for exactly?

XBL US - now?
XBL EU - ?
PSN US - later today?
PSN EU - Tomorrow?

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
What demo is it you glorious Gold-subscribing bastards?

haikira

Just booted it up. It's the ZoE demo. What the hell. I thought it was a new demo.

I'll play through it, just to see if there's anything new.

Bedlam

I've actually tried that before but when I'd copy the demo onto the stick and try to launch it on Xbox it just wants to make its own partition, which I can't access on a PC.
You have to make that partition first. Then you need to download a 360 storage explorer such as "xtaf" to access that partition on your PC. Search for a tutorial via google, it's really easy.

You have to make that partition first. Then you need to download a 360 storage explorer such as "xtaf" to access that partition on your PC. Search for a tutorial via google, it's really easy.

Alright, I imagined that all I needed was a tool to access that. Thanks!

Top Bottom