• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Forum Avatar Request Thread

CheezyMac88

Is there a difference between these two?

Oops, I accidently pasted the same link twice lol.

tumblr_nq61jjrw321qccdlto1_500.jpg

If someone can make this transparent that would be pretty rad.
apTYaCt.png

72riqRR.png

Coreda

So, I don't know if its possible but I'm still going to ask;

my birthday is in less than a month and I wanted to see if someone could possibly draw/put a party hat on my avatar? :> Just make it birthday-ish somehow or another.

I would be eternally grateful ! <3

infinitebento-birthda7mynm.png
infinitebento-birthdaf3ar2.png
infinitebento-birthdayrl2y.png
infinitebento-birthdawna60.png
infinitebento-birthdaz1loc.png

infinitebento-birthdafny8n.png
infinitebento-birthda04xgp.png
infinitebento-birthdaldymn.png
infinitebento-birthdau7llb.png
infinitebento-birthda9kxby.png

Looks like CheezyMac88 had a similar idea :)

Thorgal

could somebody take my avatar and add something summer like to it ? i give free reign to do as you please with it .

In case you need the original pic ;

NDtOOB8.jpg

phaze

Mine meager editing skills have failed me and as such I turb to the masters of the craft ...

Would like to request the character on the right made transparent, along with those hatching/shading lines on her left.

Mailbox

Mine meager editing skills have failed me and as such I turb to the masters of the craft ...

Would like to request the character on the right made transparent, along with those hatching/shading lines on her left.

hopefully these are good enough.

vcdLWPI.png
26I6VAM.png

edit: more options

i460wzZ.png
GeNpwAV.png

ujQigc0.png
LgXvMvP.png

Sorry for asking this here, but we really need your help!

Kiru and myself are trying to do the next Steam Sale .gif, but we need someone who can do the final step in that .gif...

So, can someone help us or we are doomed?

Mailbox

Sorry for asking this here, but we really need your help!

Kiru and myself are trying to do the next Steam Sale .gif, but we need someone who can do the final step in that .gif...

So, can someone help us or we are doomed?

PM me with what you need exactly. I'll see if I can help :)

Hello gaf! Can anyone try to make this avatar friendly please! Thank you in advance.

If I had to specifie what I would like, it would be a transparent background with the 94 removed. and a little close-up on the characters.

caramac

http://i.imgur.com/QuGCYHx.jpg

Can someone please make an avatar of the girl on the left with transparent background if possible, thanks in advance.

QI6HU0u.png

Hello gaf! Can anyone try to make this avatar friendly please! Thank you in advance.

If I had to specifie what I would like, it would be a transparent background with the 94 removed. and a little close-up on the characters.

This is about the best l could do with this one

a2rglZD.png

Top Bottom