• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Fire Emblem: Awakening DLC Detailed

Holy crap, real Marth's redesign looks like a boss. Do want that version in new SSB.

Wonder if he's gonna have to put the smackdown on the masked wannabe.

We need a new thread since the game just came out, and this thread's about DLC.

Name it something like "Fire Emblem Mai Waifu Is Pikachu & 10 Year Old Dragon Girls.

I'm not even kidding. The voice actress of Pikachu is in this game. You can also knock up Nono.

nono.png

Busaiku

Wait, if she's a Manakete, that means she's probably like hundreds of years old.
That can definitely get by over here (and it has lots of times).

This is from GameFAQs. It's a support conversation you can have involving the child of the manakete character.

Not only can you have kids with Nono, but her daughter asks Libera (during a support):
"But really, what did dad see in mom? She's so childish, and yet he saw her as a woman... don't tell me he's one of those who can only feel attracted to little girls?"
"Gah! Soso... how can you talk like that about your own father...! Oh, God..."

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
No North-American date has been set,
lol Marth is a girl?
So in every iteration of Fire Emblem the characters sex changes depending on the world/era?

Never tried this series, but a 3D RPG sounds a hella fun.

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
Not sure if I should of highlighted that spoiler.

But then again this game may never reach NA so....

If it doesn't you can be sure there will be a revolution either through another rainfall operation or 3DS exploitation.

Was there ever a Fire Emblem game that reached Europe, but not North-America?

No North-American date has been set,
lol Marth is a girl?
So in every iteration of Fire Emblem the characters sex changes depending on the world/era?

Never tried this series, but a 3D RPG sounds a hella fun.
*Major FE:A Spoilers*

That isn't actually Marth, it's the main character's daughter, Lucina.

SMT

^I was also part of SpoilerFest 2012!!

People nabbed the game before street date! Well, now it's street date time in Japan, if there's anybody who beat the game, tell us how long the campaign is!

SMT

Famitsu Says: [3DS] Fire Emblem Awakening (Nintendo): 9, 9, 9, 9

Did Nintendo pay them off? Or is this truly a good game? 36/40

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Famitsu Says: [3DS] Fire Emblem Awakening (Nintendo): 9, 9, 9, 9

Did Nintendo pay them off? Or is this truly a good game? 36/40

Gah! SMT...how can you talk like that about Famitsu...! Oh, God...

SMT

Gah! SMT...how can you talk like that about Famitsu...! Oh, God...

It's a 50/50 split between 'they were paid-off!' and 'they rate too hard!' wherever I go.
What's your take?

Prax

Just heard about the spoilers.
This game is such a joke game..
BUT BREEDING.. THE BREEDING OPPORTUNITIES!!!

GAIZ, I CANNOT WAIT!

Lyn can pass off as someone older. Not sure if you can magically make people believe Nono is 18. Even if she's probably a few thousand years old and behaves like a kid.

Maybe she suffers from "amnesia" so returned to being a "former" child in her head! Of course they would not bother to try to add some extra chunk of story in order to justify it.
Awesome support conversation from the child though!

Peff

Lunatic seems to be pretty crazy (har har), which is nice because Double has a decent chance of breaking the other difficulty levels. MU even has a skill that gives him 1.5x experience when in Double. Number of chapters appears to be
Prologue, 25 chapters, epilogue, 17 gaiden chapters
. Not bad.

Top Bottom