• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LITTLE NIGHTMARES coming out on April 28th on PS4/XB1/PC; Will get a retail release

Shin-Ra

Mr. Tickle's body and animation reminds me of Sackboy's unintended SIXAXIS head puppeteering, staring down at the ground.

wouwie

So this releases next week. I've been looking forward to this ever since it was announced and have been avoiding most media. I love this kind of games so i can't wait. Should be a day one purchase unless reviews indicate otherwise.

dragos495

28th of april cant come sooner.

preordered this a few months ago. unravel being in my top 3 last year, this should be good.

Jacknapes

It surprised me when i played a demo at EGX last year, in fact i liked it enough to play 3 times over the weekend i was there. Heck, even the booth was great. Was a highlight of the weekend.

20160924_122007_zpsuxisnpe3.jpg

20160924_121208_zpspvlqf6br.jpg

Anyway, have this preordered for next week. Planning to be my bank holiday game. Can't wait

Those are some really cool pictures, it makes me look forward to the Sixth Edition even more. Can you share anymore thoughts on the game since you played it 3 times? What makes it so good, the kinds of puzzles/enemies you encounter, the use of sound, etc?

Jacknapes

Those are some really cool pictures, it makes me look forward to the Sixth Edition even more. Can you share anymore thoughts on the game since you played it 3 times? What makes it so good, the kinds of puzzles/enemies you encounter, the use of sound, etc?

The audio through the headset was gripping, gave that sense of something was coming.
The demo was escaping from the chef, the use of the environment to escape and to hide made it interesting.

Hiding under a table from the chef, that with the other children hiding and moving around could alert the chef to where you are, more so if you were using the lighter to see where you are going and it spots you. The fact the chef would even reach under the table to hunt you was thrilling. Made you think "am i far enough under to avoid being grabbed". The puzzles were decent, i mean the only one i can recall is using hams to create a sausage string to swing across

Not just the game demo, but the characters walking around added atmosphere. I had one of the chefs watching me (i didn't know until Six was caught in-game), there was Six walking around hiding in the queue as well.

NateDog

Is the OST disc included in the standard retail version in every region or is it just in some? I've seen it mentioned on UK listings but the Irish retailers selling the game don't mention it.

GoaThief

It surprised me when i played a demo at EGX last year, in fact i liked it enough to play 3 times over the weekend i was there. Heck, even the booth was great. Was a highlight of the weekend.
Same here, was quite memorable and the game itself seems pretty solid. The AI also appears to be above average if the demo was anything to go by. Loved the art direction and atmosphere.

I'd like to see more games like this and I'll be there day one.

Top Bottom